Garmin Xero C1 Chrono

Rate of fire........Bartlein carbon. Had one that was good. Most recent thats junk. Know myself and 3 other guys that have sent 22,6mm ans 65s back in last 3 months. Mine was a 6gt, first 8-10 rounds would walk 2" right, and then stack into tiny groups hot barrel. Did it with 3 different proven loads from my other gt's, I have 5. I alternated the heat up loads, and by the time the barrel got "too hot" it finally start shooting, all 3 loads into sub half moa. Bartlein says they haven't even looked at the barrel, too busy with Isreal/Ukraine stuff. Guess there are too many us troops shooting custom bolt guns headed to fight right now for them to QC any of these 4 barrels. We're all pretty ****ed. I for one will never buy another Bartlein anything after this.

Rate of fire........Bartlein carbon. Had one that was good. Most recent thats junk. Know myself and 3 other guys that have sent 22,6mm ans 65s back in last 3 months. Mine was a 6gt, first 8-10 rounds would walk 2" right, and then stack into tiny groups hot barrel. Did it with 3 different proven loads from my other gt's, I have 5. I alternated the heat up loads, and by the time the barrel got "too hot" it finally start shooting, all 3 loads into sub half moa. Bartlein says they haven't even looked at the barrel, too busy with Isreal/Ukraine stuff. Guess there are too many us troops shooting custom bolt guns headed to fight right now for them to QC any of these 4 barrels. We're all pretty ****ed. I for one will never buy another Bartlein anything after this.
Had a buddy that built a 6 Creed and had the same problem.

Demo use of the Garmin at the Texas Precision Rifle Expo. Couple of guys had a 3D printed mlock or ARCA rail attachment that carried the Garmin mounted beside the forearm/barrel. Some were discussing gathering data on every shot during a match. Maybe looking for unexplained flyers? IDK.

Another couple guys took the Garmin and hand held it in various positions around the rifle. Front, both sides, behind shooter, above and below, suppressed or not. Caught and logged data every shot. Turn it on and shoot. No extra external trigger, no fumbling with settings. I'm a satisfied Labradar user and I was impressed.

Recent Posts