Fur friendly solids.... Does anyone still sell them?

Sorry on the confusion about the 1000yd remark. I had the sub forum title in my head about the longer range.
As for the light weight sierra bullet comment it has been my experience with them. Not sure how other companies bullets perform since Sierra were cheap, plentiful, and accurate in every gun I have tried them in.

Good luck on your quest.

P.S. years ago my friend moved out to Bluebell. I used to go up there and he and I would shoot Prarie dogs out in their pastures. He used a 220 swift and I had my 25-06. What a great time we had. Shoot rats in the am and afternoon and then shoot the coyotes in the evening that came into feast on the carnage.

HND- you need to see the bobcat from your area on predator masters. i have killed over 250 coyote only 1 one bobcat. i have shot coyotes with everything. FMJ 80 grain horn out of a 243 do not kill them. you can't skin what you can't get the knife under. if your shots are 300-500 i would shoot what groups best out there. my personal furthest is 496 yds.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.