From Fordy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fordy has more terminal ballistic field testing than anyone I have ever heard of and is a genuinely nice guy and gentleman. A real asset I have relied on and a knowledge base I have tapped into.
I watch the daily postings here of so many that are argumentative, divisive, rude, or have no clue what they are talking about but talk anyway.

Where is the line? What is the line? It is only fair.

Explanation?

@Len Backus

Fordy has more terminal ballistic field testing than anyone I have ever heard of and is a genuinely nice guy and gentleman. A real asset I have relied on and a knowledge base I have tapped into.
I watch the daily postings here of so many that are argumentative, divisive, rude, or have no clue what they are talking about but talk anyway.

Where is the line? What is the line? It is only fair.

Explanation?

@Len Backus
Not to single out pureblood but seriously. The guy/gal/it posts pictures of a ruined bolt face from primers or a way too hot load and talks about continuing to shoot it. If someone else is having that problem that isn't a troll and see's that and thinks its ok to keep shooting and has their gun blow up and injure or kills themselves do you seriously think that's acceptable Len?

Not to single out pureblood but seriously. The guy/gal/it posts pictures of a ruined bolt face from primers or a way too hot load and talks about continuing to shoot it. If someone else is having that problem that isn't a troll and see's that and thinks its ok to keep shooting and has their gun blow up and injure or kills themselves do you seriously think that's acceptable Len?
Did you use the REPORT button and inform the Admin of your concerns? If enough people voice their concern regarding suspicious posters than maybe something will be done.

I am relatively new to this site and have enjoyed seeing pictures and reading Fordy posts. Yes the wealth of Knowledge he has and has given is irreplaceable. Would like to know what caused the ban myself. Have just started using Hammer bullets. Will have to try and join their chat group.

Wow, so sad. I will follow him on HammerTime but will miss him here. Whoever said he has more knowledge of terminal performance on ANIMALS than the rest of us combined is spot on.

Heck, his lingo alone was worth a read, even if you didn't hunt.

Wow, so sad. I will follow him on HammerTime but will miss him here. Whoever said he has more knowledge of terminal performance on ANIMALS than the rest of us combined is spot on.

Australians certainly have a way with words that I find endearing. I curse like a sailor, so maybe that's why I enjoy Ozzie lingo so much.

Looks like I'll be making a trip to HammerTime! Maybe less "woke" over there! memtb

Status
Not open for further replies.