Scope from Burris

From what I gather, rotating the turret displays the corresponding yardage in the HUD, according to the ballistic profile you uploaded to the scope through the app.

No integrated lrf.

Similar in concept to the Revik scope that Gunwerks uses.

An external range finder is required. Then you dial up the distance in the scope. Per the YouTube videos I watched. $999 is attractive. I have a Veracity, not PH and. I like it. This PH has a built in angle compensator built in which you can turn on/off if you have the angle compensator in your external rangefinder.

Quite vague

There is almost no mention of an integrated lrf. It alsmost seems like the distance it shows you is telling you how far you dialed for.

It's got the Burris forever warranty, but like mentioned above I'm wondering how it ranges through the parallax adjustment possibly?

I ran one at NRA 2023. It doesn't range. You range your target, with annother tool, and dial the distance with The turret.

Yep the ad makes it sound better than it is I think.But I could be wrong.
I have some good scopes and as long as I range them and use the exact same bullet and exact same load I can make a dope card and do the same thing way faster.Like others have said the elk or mulies will be in another county by the time I range them,check my app and dial the scope,recheck for wind corrections etc.I don't know.Still wondering if it would be worth it.