From Fordy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButterBean

EDITED, FROM LEN,

BELOW IS A THREAD FROM BUTTERBEAN THAT WAS POSTED BEFORE I REALIZED MY MISTAKEN ADMIN ACTION BANNED FORDY.

FORDY IS ALIVE AND WELL ON LRH

Seeing I'm gone off lrh & I don't like to leave people hanging

I would like to say my goodbyes to the nice people overthere with the following

So here it is

To all of you guys I'm sorry to have gone & @ a loss why but that's the administration's decision &that's cool with me as it frees me up more to help the journey of projectile evolution & raise the bar further

I've got nothing against ucsdryder & actually enjoyed his posts as he made people look a little deeper & hopefully question if the option they use is one that could be improved on & where I was so lucky to have guys like that as they push one thing & I get that & used those systems a lot myself with great results in years gone by
Which eventually lead me to seeing the way forward from my old mentor ( rest his sole )

And I showed the other side

The thread where I got banned I would please ask administrators to explain why I was banned as so the remaining members won't fall into the same situation as myself & ucsdryder

Yes I'm not asking to come back I'm trying to let the remaining members understand the line but it needs to have clarification & consistency 😇

Maybe a list of words that can't be used would be helpful in the rule section

For those I know from hammertime I'll catch you guys there the others that don't visit that
I thankyou for our chats & little bit of banter & the lessons I learned off you 👍😎

Thankyou guys from the bottom of my heart

Stay safe
Shoot straight
& I wish you well

Thanks for the journey & keep aiming for that FAR LEG

Cheers 🍻 Fordy

1709702225163.png

@Len Backus

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.