First out of state guided 3 day hunt ideas?

WEATHERBY460

I need ideas to go on a rifle hunt. It does need to be a Long Range hunt, but something that is guided and guaranteed would be nice. I am thinking either a black bear, or even a Buffalo hunt would be cool. Ultimately I am looking for some animal that I can mount and put on the wall or get a full body mount of.

Can I find anything around $2500? If not I will wait till next year and spend $5000. But I still need some ideas. Thanks

Any part of the lower 48 is where I can go.

There are lot of Antelope hunts for 3 days in that price range. Bear can be done like that, but depending on what you would consider mountable 3 days could be short. Buffalo keep going up, and bulls are mostly more costly than your first year price range.

I learned on my first guided hunt (moose) more days are better. Getting weathered out is easy on a short hunt.

Correction....It does NOT need to be a long range hunt. . I think Bear will be about in my price range. Antelope don't really interest me.

Correction....It does NOT need to be a long range hunt. . I think Bear will be about in my price range. Antelope don't really interest me.
Have you ever hunted antelope? It is my favorite animal to hunt. It is the absolute best spot and stalk hunt that I have experienced.

Fall bear may be the best bang for the buck and you stand a good chance of taking a mountable animal or getting a decent rug.
Whitetail hunts are within range but trophy hunts would cost considerably more. Of course with a little luck you could take a nice whitetail buck on any outfitted hunt.

Fall bear can be good. My outfitter buddy has a nice area that is free from pressure and we have color phase bears in the area. It is combo of bait and spot and stalk. Fall bears tend to be night time dwellers so bait sights have best success. Idaho

You might be able to do a free range Aoudad hunt in Texas. Its more money but a great animal to go after. Its the perfect long range animal. A outfitter I use is 100% shooting and about 90% kill. If you need more info just PM me. Good luck

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.