Few new rifles off the Allen Precision bench...

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
Just figured some of you would like to see a few rifles I just finished up and are ready to range test and get shipped.

Rifle specs:
APS Xtreme Heavy Sporter
338 Edge
Trued Rem 700 ADL
Tactical bolt handle
Wyatts extended ADL mag box
Gre Tan striker assembly
Holland Comp Recoil lug
32" heavy Broughton 5C 1-10 barrel
DE 4 port muzzle brake
Jewell trigger
McMillan A-5 with thumbwheel adj. CP
DE OD gree teflon coating
NF 20 moa rail base
Burris 30mm Xtreme Tactical rings
NF 5.5-22x 50mm

ImportedPhotos00000-2.jpg

ImportedPhotos00004-1.jpg

APS Xtreme Heavy Sporter
270 Allen Magnum
Timberline Magnum receiver
Holland Comp Recoil lug
Jewell trigger
Seekins 20 moa rail base
IOR 6-24x 56mm
IOR 35mm rings
ABS 30" 1-8.7" twist
DE 4 port muzzle brake
Manner MCS-GAT Urban Camo stock
BDL floorplate
Wyatts extended mag box
Terry Cross tactical bolt handle

ImportedPhotos00000-3.jpg

ImportedPhotos00002-2.jpg

APS Xtreme Medium Sporter
300 RUM
Borden Timberline Magnum
Holland Comp Recoil Lug
Seekins 20 moa rail
Jewell trigger
Wyatts extended mag box
BDL floorplate
Lilja #6 contour, 28" SS barrel
Holland QD muzzle brake
McMillan HTG sporter stock
Burris Xtreme Tactical rings
NF 5.5-22x 56mm NP-R2

ImportedPhotos00003.jpg

ImportedPhotos00000-4.jpg

Now time to make some noise on the range hopefully this weekend. These will be three fun rigs to test out.

As usual, first class stuff.;) Thanks for the pics and descriptions.

I'd say there are going to be 3 very satisfied and happy customers in a very short time. Having been in their shoes before, I can tell them that they are in for a treat and some great shooting.

Some very interesting combinations. It's always interesting to see what others consider to be their optimum choice in a custom gun.

If they hang out here, I'll be looking forward to some future posts about how they shoot.;)

Some very nice glass on the rifles and hardware.

The A5 on the 338 Edge has very interesting colors which I like a lot.

Thanks for the pictures

Kind of cruel Kirby....

Even though I know that mine is several months away from being finished, I was hoping to see it in the line up. These photo's have definitely increased my anticipation level.

If they hang out here, I'll be looking forward to some future posts about how they shoot.

I'm sure I'll end up breaking in that 300 RUM. The owner is a friend of mine but doesn't spend time on any forums.

He was giddy like a school girl when I emailed him the pics.

I'm sure there will be plenty of pics, we put out steel plates from 450-1000 yards. Plus he's heading to Colorado and Texas this year. I'll be sure to send him with plenty pieces of white cardboard and a good sharpie.:D

I think it's only right for you to send me one of those to use while I'm waiting for mine. In fact, I think it should be a shop policy to offer loner guns while you wait. They look awesome! You'll have to post pictures of the pair when they are done.

cinch

What he said:) Where is my loaner 338AM Bat action in an A5 with a NXS is preferable.

Nice lookin rigs.

BTW you do not have to break my barrel in just send it to MS with some load data and some brass as quick as you can. My August Oryx hunt is looming.....I am getting nervous. I have plenty of other guns but I hopefully want to my first 500+ yard animal to be shot with a 338AM.

I think it's only right for you to send me one of those to use while I'm waiting for mine. In fact, I think it should be a shop policy to offer loner guns while you wait. They look awesome! You'll have to post pictures of the pair when they are done.

cinch

Kirby, those are fine looking rifles. Sincerely, I'm very glad I had you build me a 270 AM.

I for one wished Kirby had a website...Be nice to see these rifles transform on machines. A 7MM AM on a Nesika action is on my wish list.

I would kill for the RUM rig. But, I guess maybe a second job, or gathering aluminum cans, or selling plasma.....somehow. Awesome rifles Kirby. mtmuley

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.