New Allen Precision e-mail address

Is this working? I sent an email 5 days ago and haven't heard back. Usually hear back in a day or two.

Its working and I will reply to you soon. Just been working on a project in the evenings the last few nights when I usually work on e-mails. I will get them caught up this weekend.

Kirby, I sureeeee hope you aren't getting this crazy warm weather we're getting. With all the snow you have, you'll need a canoe to get to your shop instead of a snowmobile. Wait, maybe that's the evening project you're talking about. Are you building an Ark to get back and forth to work. lol :rolleyes:

So, has anyone heard from Kirby lately? He still hasn't emailed me back and it's been a month. I ordered my rifle 18 months ago, so I hope I'm getting close. I hope all is well, but I haven't seen any posts from him lately either. Hopefully it's because he's working hard to get all our rifles done. :)

Jumpalot,

Please send your e-mail again to [email protected]

I can not seem to find the one you sent. Sorry for not replying, Send again and I will get a reply back to you.

Nothing wrong here, just working hard trying to get caught up. There are alot of guys in your same situation and I am trying hard to get all the old projects out, just takes time.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts