All hunters using Allen Precision Shooting rifles, please read....

'preciate the credit, though would like to clarify that it belongs with buffalobob.

I must say, it looks like you stand a pretty good chance of taking this particular cake, gg.

OK,

You guys are making me drool, stop it!

Seriously, I am in the market for another rifle. Seeing the results here, I would like to look at a APS rifle.

However, I cannot find them on the 'Net.

Do they have a website? Does anyone know the URL?

Thanks.

I wrote you a week or two ago, but if you don't still have it it was a speed goat with the 300Rum at 420 yards. I will have some more in the near future for sure.

XP-100 handgun

Whitetail at 501 yards. My personal longest with a (my first) handgun.

Shot late this afternoon.

This was in a county where you can't hunt deer with a rifle. So 99.9% of the other guys use a shotgun or black powder.

I get a big kick out of legally hunting deer with a gun that kills them several hundred yards farther than all those other guys. :cool:

[ QUOTE ]
Then he could get a T-shirt that said "Where the h*ll is Ft Shaw?"
[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking more along the lines of, "I spent X amout of $ on a rifle and all I got for it was this F-ing T-shirt and some bacon. LOL

Mike Alford

XP-100 handgun

This was in a county where you can't hunt deer with a rifle. So 99.9% of the other guys use a shotgun or black powder.

I get a big kick out of legally hunting deer with a gun that kills them several hundred yards farther than all those other guys. :cool:
Len I would be careful who I told, they are likely to "redefine" the definition of "handgun" in your county.
Dave

XP-100 handgun

No doubt!!

the 7mm AM has spoke once this fall, a whitetail buck at 500 yds, issues with the scopes focus adjustment has it limited this season to about 600 yds, but look out next year.
RR

Kirby, the first hunt with the 6.5 WSM you built will be a coues hunt starting next weekend. Fingers crossed.

Doug~RR

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.