Favorite shotgun

Used the old Belgium Briwning A5's quite extensively for years with the Sweet 16 being one of my favorites. Given my personal attraction to the 16 gauge, I recently acquired the new version of the A5 Sweet 16 with the inertia driven action. I must say that at 6 pounds, perfect fit, balance, and flawless functioning, it is quickly taking on the top spot with not only my upland bird hunting, but it has also been delivering some of my best scores on the sporting clays/5 stand/modern skeet courses. It's quite a nice shooter!
IMG_8358.jpeg
IMG_2395.jpeg

I'm afraid to try one!
I have a Beretta in the back of my gun safe and don't want to pull every long gun in there out and can't remember the model.
It shoots every shell I put through it.2 3/4 and 3 inch without a single problem.Never a malfunction.Shot 6 boxes at one skeet shoot and did just fine.
I think it's a model 3901 if I remember right.

Used the old Belgium Briwning A5's quite extensively for years with the Sweet 16 being one of my favorites. Given my personal attraction to the 16 gauge, I recently acquired the new version of the A5 Sweet 16 with the inertia driven action. I must say that at 6 pounds, perfect fit, balance, and flawless functioning, it is quickly taking on the top spot with not only my upland bird hunting, but it has also been delivering some of my best scores on the sporting clays/5 stand/modern skeet courses. It's quite a nice shooter!
View attachment 521797View attachment 521798
I have one as well and it is quickly becoming my go-to pheasant gun. What an absolute joy to carry and shoot.
That's a gorgeous stock on yours.

Last edited: