Did Wipeout Products Ruin My Barrel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure. I learned long ago that big talkers aren't big doers. You, sir, are a big talker.

I have no doubt that you could beat me in any shooting competition out there. At least, unless there are written directions 😂.

Haven't seen any trolls on here. What I finally responded to was your incessant claims that it wasn't your fault. Says it won't harm barrels so I don't need to follow the directions. None of this is my fault…

One of the things I love about the shooting sports is the accountability and responsibility. The only way to get good is to take responsibility and own your mistakes. Different strokes, for different folks I guess.

I wish you all the best in your shooting career.
\unwatched
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

If this thread would've started out by you saying …. So I wanted to experiment with accelerator and see what would happen if I filled the bore with it and after 45 minutes this is what happened….everyone on here would be sympathetic and educated on what not to do.
I did, Title was a question. You should just stop trying at logical argumentation while you're behind!

Look at you trying to defend your goblinship! Awe, so cute!

Yes Sir that was rough stuff
I still use Sweets sometimes. Really rough, nasty, stuff. But also the best copper cleaner ever IMO. Works so fast, use it for breaking in barrels mostly. Not for newbies. Patch of Sweets, let sit 1 min, dry patch, spray carb cleaner down the hole, run a snake down it, load and fire, repeat 4 times, shoot three and clean, repeat three times, shoot 5 clean, repeat, throw the snake away, and go about your business. If you break in a barrel, fastest way I know. Learned it from a guy that shot Silhouette with Hart barrels eons ago, only added the snake when they came out. Still do it. Not telling anyone else to do it though.

Looks like some of the newer folks should reread the forum rules. We are nice to each other here. We are ALL here to learn, help when we can, and be a positive influence to each other. To behave otherwise could get folks believing you are, lets say, less than genuine in your intentions for being here. I'll just leave it at that. We are blessed with some of the most knowledgeable folks around. Learn from them.

Correct, your title was a question. But your first post (this is where you explain what happened) was nothing but finger pointing.
You've got a whopping 36 posts here. Wherever you came from prior to here, just realize we are all here to share our experiences good or bad. We love guns & shooting, hunting. I've never come here to lead astray. You leaned about Wipeass. Your lesson came at nothing to you. I ate all the expense.

I'm sure in my 25yrs of shooting, hunting, reloading I could just sit and preach of my successes. But where does that get anything but scorn at perceived bragging?

With that said, I'll smoke you anyway with this ate up barrel.

just realize we are all here to share our experiences good or bad. We love guns & shooting, hunting. I've never come here to lead astray.
Again, you are correct. We are all here to share our experiences. I shared a positive experience with the accelerator/patch out combination and I get called a troll.

I'm glad you are not trying to lead anyone astray👏

Looks like some of the newer folks should reread the forum rules. We are nice to each other here. We are ALL here to learn, help when we can, and be a positive influence to each other. To behave otherwise could get folks believing you are, lets say, less than genuine in your intentions for being here. I'll just leave it at that. We are blessed with some of the most knowledgeable folks around. Learn from them.
They don't care, Keyboard Warriors is all they are

Again, you are correct. We are all here to share our experiences. I shared a positive experience with the accelerator/patch out combination and I get called a troll.

I'm glad you are not trying to lead anyone astray👏
42 posts in and you are arguing like you own this site, Atta boy that's how you make friends ShoNuff

Quote off the wipe-out Accelerator bottle in my reloading room.

"Wipe-Out ACCELERATOR is meant to be used in combination with WIPE-OUT BRUSHLESS BORE CLEANER".

Sounds like an experiment gone bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.