Deer mineral

Are you looking for food plot ideas or bag food. Food plots BioLogic or Whitetail Institute. Bag food, Purina Deer Chow, midwest sweet feed and corn mixed. For the new yearling, crushed corn, no whole corn. Hope this helps. đź‘Ť

Where I hunt we found out that we are very low in phosphorus and calcium. Which is what most of the horns are mad of so I need some mineral that is high in those or if I am going to have to make my own

Where I hunt we found out that we are very low in phosphorus and calcium. Which is what most of the horns are mad of so I need some mineral that is high in those or if I am going to have to make my own
I use LUCKY BUCK in all my mineral sites three times a year it also comes with a guarantee,your money back if you do not see larger antlers.

No I am looking for something with calcium and phosphorus Because the ground is very low in those minerals
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Check out QDMA minerals for whitetails (google it)mineral blocks are not the best way for deer to get the minerals they need. For the last 20+ years I have been using a recipe that I got from QDMA. 2, 50 pound bags of trace minerals a 50 pound bag of Dical-phosphate and a 50 pound bag of stock salt mixed.
For a couple of years I was going through 400 pounds of the mix yearly
along Minnesota's North Shore of Lake Superior.

My post from a couple years back

T.P.

1 Di-Cal, 2 Trace Mineral, 1 Salt,

Sugar Kool-Aid or Molasses if you need an attractant.

Don't expect results for the 1st few years, like nature it takes time