Deer Dander Allergy & COVID19 Breakthrough

I used to work with fiberglass and epoxy resin, which causes allergic reactions in a lot of people. We used rubber gloves for our hands and barrier skin cream for our arms. Washes off with warm water, taking all the noxious stuff with it. Don't know if it would work when dressing game animals, but I would think so. Carry a tube in the truck, apply before handling game, then wash off immediately afterward. Worth a try. West Marine barrier skin cream.

What I worry most about handling deer is TICKS!

You can get Lupus or 10 other diseases from ticks!

And all those big ol bucks do is lie around in tall grass and weeds all day....
Or rocky mountain spotted fever ask me how I know!

What your daughter has is a mild allegic reaction. I'm allergic to cats and dogs also, we have both and both sleep in my room lol. I think they're trying to kill me. If you're prescribed an epipen it's because your reactions are considered potentially life threatening. Benadryl when you need an epipen can end very badly.
Well "Doc" it's nothing like you think. It's aggravated by her auto immune disorder. A bee sting sent her to the hospital two years ago, but she had no problem as teen. I did recommend it be discussed with your own doctor.

Well "Doc" it's nothing like you think. It's aggravated by her auto immune disorder. A bee sting sent her to the hospital two years ago, but she had no problem as teen. I did recommend it be discussed with your own doctor.
Well Doc" I'm not the one going around giving medical advise to someone with an epipen. I am however sorry to hear of your daughter's condition. I've been sent to the hospital for bee stings and well as other allergies diagnosed by a doctor.

I started using these this season. They worked very well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211217-222047_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211217-222047_Chrome.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 47