Christensen Arms Ridgeline or Browning Hells Canyon in 6.5 PRC

COhntr

Looking at getting into the 6.5 prc pool and i am trying to decide between these two rifles. Unfortunately with a daughter in college, my budget isn't huge and these two are in the range as to what i can spend. Looking for some good advice and input from anyone who has either rifle. Thanks in advance

Looking at getting into the 6.5 prc pool and i am trying to decide between these two rifles. Unfortunately with a daughter in college, my budget isn't huge and these two are in the range as to what i can spend. Looking for some good advice and input from anyone who has either rifle. Thanks in advance
I would check out Seekins too. There Havak is really nice!

I havnt had good luck with brownings... I have no experience with with Christensen but I won't be buying anymore brownings.

Browning with 1-7 twist Great now and better in the future as bullets get longer and heavier. I looked long and hard at the 2 and in the end I bought 1 X Bolt Hells Canyon Speed and 1 X Bolt Pro Longe Range in 6.5 PRC. Browning had too many Pluses and sub 1/2 MOA 5 shot groups

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.