Christensen arms Mesa or browning xbolt hells canyon long range 300 WM

Which rifle?

• Christensen arms Mesa 300 WM

• Browning xbolt hells canyon long range 300 WM

Results are only viewable after voting.

muley freak

Which one do you guys prefer goal is to shoot out to 1,000 yards. I like the barrel length and weight on the browning but like the trigger and overall look better on the Christensen. I plan on shooting 200 ish grain bullets. Thanks

This is a tough one. I might recommend the Mesa LR if I was in your shoes, as the 700 footprint and action give you more options going forward compared to the browning. I just used a Mesa 7mm Mag to build a 6.5 PRC and could not be happier.

I have a 300 win hells canyon long range love the gun! I did get one of the first ones it has the 1-10 Twist, had a hard time with 212 edlx but it shoot the 190 ablr lights out best group is .21 but commonly shoots .5-.75 moa. In the last three years I have put down 4 mule deer and 2 elk from 5-700 yards. Shoot steel out past a 1,000 yards

Don't own a CA, but i love my 2 HC xbolts. They'll stay in the arsenal forever.

I looked and could not find them for that price.
It looks like they are out of stock at the moment. Right now they are showing $1555 which I assume is CA's lowest allowable advertised price. When they come back in stock, they will say "add to cart to see lowest price" they were $1360-$1410 about 2 weeks ago when I was looking for a new 6.5 prc or 28 Nosler

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts