Christensen arms Mesa or browning xbolt hells canyon long range 300 WM

Which rifle?

• Christensen arms Mesa 300 WM

• Browning xbolt hells canyon long range 300 WM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Curious to see what you think after shooting it. Now that I am in a few hundred rounds with mine I like it better and better. My daughter shot mine on Sunday. She center punched a 5" rock at 380 yards with the first shot of the day, and her first pull of the trigger since she killed her deer the first week of November. She had no trouble keeping 5 of the 130 Bergers in 3" at 400 yards.

Curious to see what you think after shooting it. Now that I am in a few hundred rounds with mine I like it better and better. My daughter shot mine on Sunday. She center punched a 5" rock at 380 yards with the first shot of the day, and her first pull of the trigger since she killed her deer the first week of November. She had no trouble keeping 5 of the 130 Bergers in 3" at 400 yards.
Did yours come with the limbsaver recoil pad? They recently changed theirs and said they are no longer using limb savers on their rifles. Their new ones are made in house. They told me that they told me that the limbsavers didn't hold up good and had chemical reactions( melting on carpet)

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.