Christensen arms ridgeline or mesa

If I'm having a good day shooting, the CA Ridge line will shoot three shots in a single hole. 120 Hammer Hunter, Varget, Federal large rifle match. Lapua brass.
That was the first three shots out of mine after sitting for 7 months. I have a thread started on the scope shifting high and to the left after flying home from a bear hunt and whether or not its a big deal. My gun was shooting .75-1.5 moa for about the first 40 rounds and then it has settled in to what you see here - its consistently .25-.5 moa. I was going to work up a load for it, but after it shooting the Match ammo so well I decided to roll with it.

Stay away from Christensen, they are terrible. I have a mesa, ridgeline, and a traverse. I have rebarreled all three due to bad barrels. Just complete junk
You bought 3 had to have all 3 rebarreled? Why would you buy the 2nd one let alone the 3rd? I have been selling these for more than a decade with very few issues. They have been around for 35 years, you can't do that selling junk.

You bought 3 had to have all 3 rebarreled? Why would you buy the 2nd one let alone the 3rd? I have been selling these for more than a decade with very few issues. They have been around for 35 years, you can't do that selling junk.
I didn't want them to be rebarreled, but when there are issues what else is there to do? My first was a 6.5-284 that wouldn't shoot of 2700fps without severe issues. The next was a 300prc won't shoot more than one bullet accurately. Barrel doesn't like being warm. Poi shifts 2 inches after 1 or 2 shots, junk. I now have a steel barrel mess in 338 lapua that's doing the same thing. Quality of these rifles is junk.

I didn't want them to be rebarreled, but when there are issues what else is there to do? My first was a 6.5-284 that wouldn't shoot of 2700fps without severe issues. The next was a 300prc won't shoot more than one bullet accurately. Barrel doesn't like being warm. Poi shifts 2 inches after 1 or 2 shots, junk. I now have a steel barrel mess in 338 lapua that's doing the same thing. Quality of these rifles is junk.
Please sell me your junk CA rifles. I would be willing to pay junk prices.

It usually takes around 60 to 80 rounds down the barrel before a CA really shines.
Yup. I've had a Mesa for 3 years now. No complaints. Really started performing after 50+ rounds down the tube. Round count is now 500+.
The stock just works for me. I've shot a friends Ridgeline. It uses the same stock. Very handy in the field. 99% of hunters will never shoot out the barrel on the Ridgeline.