Christensen arms ridgeline or Mesa in 450 bushmaster

paulatherton21

Has anyone shot the Christensen arms ridgeline or mesa in a 450 bushmaster? Im going on a deer hunt in iowa this fall and have been considering picking up one of these rifles for the iowa deer season. I cant seem to find any information on them in this caliber. It just scares me when Christensen doesn't guarantee them to shoot under 1 moa. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Along with what ammo you're shooting. Thanks a ton

If I were u I would get the ruger ranch rifle in 450 BM. I don't think spending that much money on a CA for a caliber that is only going to be 300yds at best is wise. All that extra money is just not going to get you that much more accuracy with a round lacking in BC, ballistics and quality ammo. I have a very cheap BCA AR15 in 450bm and get 1" groups at 100yds but the ammo and bullets that are available just wont let you hold 1 moa much past 200yds. I love the rd its a beast and very fun to shoot. Got this old 10pt last year at 267yds. I'm using the 250gr Hornady Custom. By the way most muzzleloader scopes with the ballistic plex will match this bullet perfectly to 350yds.
20181104_181021.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.