Christensen arms ridgeline or mesa

How well does the radial brake tame that ridgeline in 30 Nosler? I think that is going to be my next purchase.
I'll qualify my statement by first saying I don't have much experience with brakes other than my Ridgeline and a couple military platforms.

The stainless radial seemed to tame recoil pretty good. Recoil was less on the 30 Nosler than my wood stocked Model 70 in .308 Win.

I have upgraded to the Christensen titanium side baffle brake and recoil is still less than the 308. I have been shooting 150 grain TTSX in .308 and 210 ABLRs in the 30 Nosler. Even though the Model 70 has a 22" barrel and 1" diameter scope tube, it's a full pound heavier than the Ridgeline with 30 mm scope tube and brake.

I have a regular Mesa (6.5 PRC) and a Mesa Ti (300 WM). Both are consistent sub half moa guns with handloads that occasionally shoot quarter MOA.

On my PRC I bought a Mesa Precision stock and replaced it, saved about 12 oz of weight. Torn if I will do the same for the 300 WM.

I have a Ridgeline in 6.5prc, and it is extremely accurate.

From what I understand, they did have a bad run of carbon fiber bbls. But they get those from Proof, which people seem to love......

So who's fault was it....CA or Proof ?