Can Am Defender Limited?

I have been looking for a SxS for a couple months (was looking at Can-Am as well) and it has been a chore. New ones have went up 35% in the past year and then there is a waiting list. One Polaris dealer told me I'd be about # 100.šŸ˜³ So I started looking for used, and they are being sold within hours at what I'd call a premium (no matter the condition). I got lucky and just scored a 2017 with 500 miles for a pretty good price.
It's good you ordered when you did!

Used ones are actually selling higher than new! WTHELLO is that? Just saw a 2019 selling $4K higher than my 2022! Exact same so guess trying make hay while sun shines.

Yep, same thing going on here. Folks can't get new so the used ones go up (same with trucks). A week back I seen a new Polaris Ranger for what would be considered a good price today at a dealership. Called them up and it was going to be over $4k more by the time I got it out the door. Said Polaris was charging an extra fee of some sort. No spank you! 2 years back I bought my daughter a brand new Kia Sportage to drive to college, and that was $21k. I can't bring myself to pay that for a bare basic UTV. Polaris was checked off my list after that.

Yippee! Just came in and pick up tomorrow!
3F1B6DD8-7CD8-4C7F-A26A-A082F4D1D6AD.jpeg
7FB6262A-95FF-474E-ADD7-FD21A9C85E94.jpeg

Flatbed today as well. 82x16' tandem 3500 axles elect brakes. Only money! Bumper sticker-spending kids inheritance!

So perplexed, I have the remote wire for winch but where the hello is the plug in for it? My dealer is closed today but I bet I spent hours looking for it. They are open tomorrow so hoping then but maybe someone can shed some light.

So perplexed, I have the remote wire for winch but where the hello is the plug in for it? My dealer is closed today but I bet I spent hours looking for it. They are open tomorrow so hoping then but maybe someone can shed some light.
Usually it's either in the glove box or it also can be under the front hood which pops off. Usually that's a backup for use, also it can be just in behind the front grill. Sometimes it can be mounted down by where your knees would be. Usually you have a rocker switch on the dash that will work it.

The rocker switch is on dash but this is for the remote cabled switch so you can stand off to side out of cab. I just cannot find the dang plug in for it! Its not under hood, could not see it behind grill, cannot see it under dash, not anywhere near power for actual winch. My dealer is going to have to show me tomorrow I guess. I give up! Bet its tucked in somewhere!

The rocker switch is on dash but this is for the remote cabled switch so you can stand off to side out of cab. I just cannot find the dang plug in for it! Its not under hood, could not see it behind grill, cannot see it under dash, not anywhere near power for actual winch. My dealer is going to have to show me tomorrow I guess. I give up! Bet its tucked in somewhere!
Send me a pic of the connector on the wires remote.