Can Am Defender Limited?

Anybody have any experience with Can Am Defender HD10 (82hp) or Limited? Good the bad and ugly? Seems like only UTV that has cabin space big enough for me and my size 15 5E boats. Just looking at them since they are worse than barrels to order. Maybe 6 months to get.
There is a reason it takes 6mos to get one and everything else is in stock. I spent enough money modifying my Honda Pioneer to have bought one LOL, but they are easy to get and get parts for, or guess I should say have been in the past.

Ordered it gray since I did not like the blue or the camo. Working on getting trailer. Like to go enclosed to use trailer as part of base camp. Looks like to really make it work, I need 8' wide just to have enough door exit space once in trailer. Plus it would make nice cook, eating space.

Ordered it gray since I did not like the blue or the camo. Working on getting trailer. Like to go enclosed to use trailer as part of base camp. Looks like to really make it work, I need 8' wide just to have enough door exit space once in trailer. Plus it would make nice cook, eating space.
Put tie downs in the floor and accessory rails on the side, and have extra lighting. Doesn't cost more for custom made. Then everything is modular and you can snap in what you need when you get there. Pretty cool and comfortable. We even did a few for work with heat and air units and generator plugs outside.

The primary reason is my age (71) and health. Hopefully it will add few more years of back country hunting. I still expect to walk distance but just cutting out miles of just getting there will help. Big difference for me to cut out that extra 5 miles of just pounding dirt.

The primary reason is my age (71) and health. Hopefully it will add few more years of back country hunting. I still expect to walk distance but just cutting out miles of just getting there will help. Big difference for me to cut out that extra 5 miles of just pounding dirt.
We put quiet muffler extensions on out units. Lose a little HP but it is much easier to sneak around. No idea what's available for Can-Ams, and they tend to be quite loud, but look into it.

Looking at the possibilities for the same reasons.

Look carefully at the height of your Defender vs any trailer door as well. I found out the hard way that the Defender XMR is a really tall machine, won't fit in my garage actually without me lowering the tire pressure to zero PSI and crawling in with it weighed down. I have heard of folks with enclosed trailers having the same issue so worth double checking 👍

After running my Can Am Defender for the last two years, I wont go back to Polaris. The guides I run with in CO bought two loaded Can Ams last year and think the same thing. BRP stepped up their game with the Can Am Defender units.

I found this site that has pretty much all the ATV/UTV specifications including physical dimensions which really helps a lot in trailer decisions! The Can Am according to this site is 79" tall (without adding aftermarket LED's etc) and 65" wide.
LINK: ATV Specifications