Can Am Defender Limited?

Pull up on your hood and it'll pop loose. This should be it I believe. Or looking at the picture it looks like it could be back by your air filter???

F26C8F96-9401-44CE-9AA3-5E7239FC85B5.png

Nope, not there, I saw this as well. Thx for search it out though. The three studs are there with nothing attached. I also saw a note it was associated with P7 slot and nope, not there either.

Ok, just off phone. The 2022 does not come with plug! Ordered - $17. So now I know every square inch of it from looking! Shop did not realize the plug was no longer standard in build.

I will definitely do that! My 2 granddaughters screamed and laughed all through the rides in yard. They are 3 and 5 and love the outdoors! Tell Daddy "faster" on his boat! Love speed! Oh boy he is in trouble! Both are shooting a Bear compound! Love fishing on boat! I go along just to unhook "fishies"! Papa is good for something!

That rocker switch for the winch needs too be Grandson proof bad location, I learned the hard way , I now leave my winch locked out .
looks like my CanAm will be going in for warranty repair. Windshield wiper leaking , rear passenger door won't open from the inside , passenger cab window switch doesn't work , And the front differential has a recall mine is grinding when you turn because the clutches are slipping so they have too rebuild it . This machine is less than a year old and has less than 50 hrs and cost over $34,000 dollars , I sure am glad I have a extended 4 yr warranty . I really like this machine but hauling it 400 miles for warranty work might get old, my trusty old Jeep looks better every day.

I bought the extended warranty on your recommendation and sounds like good protection!
My Grandson is 3 and a half and likes too ride and drive everything and push every button he can get is hands on . I found a pre 64 mod 70 in 270 from a estate sale and when I said this will be your rifle , he reached up and pulled the trigger , I have too keep my word so it's sitting and waiting , at least I have plenty of time for load development. He's going too be guitar of a outdoors man . He gets his feelings hurt if he's not helping feeding the cows and driving the Skidsteer in my lap . Grand kids are special

My Grandson is 3 and a half and likes too ride and drive everything and push every button he can get is hands on . I found a pre 64 mod 70 in 270 from a estate sale and when I said this will be your rifle , he reached up and pulled the trigger , I have too keep my word so it's sitting and waiting , at least I have plenty of time for load development. He's going too be guitar of a outdoors man . He gets his feelings hurt if he's not helping feeding the cows and driving the Skidsteer in my lap . Grand kids are special
I meant too say quite of a outdoorsman

So I looked at buying extra storage for under middle seat and driver seat. OMG! $88 for an open plastic bucket size of small plastic trash can that has bracket to snap over a bar. Are you kidding me? $88 for a plastic bucket that has no lid to protect contents? I was in a local Meijer grocery shopping with wife, took quick stroll through sporting goods and Voila! A Plano range box with lid - O ring seal and tray! Fits like glove under seat, will bungee it in, $19.99!!!! Also fits under driver seat fine. I can buy 4 for price of "official open bucket"!

Attachments

• 2E3DD508-F633-4BB0-B24B-F721802CF960.jpeg
    2E3DD508-F633-4BB0-B24B-F721802CF960.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
  • 333416ED-4E0E-48CD-87D4-5185E35C989F.jpeg
    333416ED-4E0E-48CD-87D4-5185E35C989F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • 7EA5C539-E95A-49FA-8E70-0F25414D848C.jpeg
    7EA5C539-E95A-49FA-8E70-0F25414D848C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • 1FEC9252-CCF0-48DC-85BE-66B7429DD6D1.jpeg
    1FEC9252-CCF0-48DC-85BE-66B7429DD6D1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Plano also makes a nice box that I put in my bed. Keeps my tow straps, tools, rain gear, etc nice and dry and clean. Cost me about $40 and is waterproof as well. Got mine at CAL Ranch store. Mounted with some self tapping screws that have integrated steel washer and rubber sealing washer also.

Last edited:
Plano also makes a nice box that I put in my bed. Keeps my tow straps, tools, rain gear, etc nice and dry and clean. Cost me about $40 and is waterproof as well. Got mine at CAL Ranch store. Mounted with some self tapping screws that have integrated steel washer and rubber sealing washer also.

Sure would be nice if they included dimensions.