Bubble level

Do any of you use anti cant bubble levels on your hunting rigs? Debating if I want one or not. Rifle will be sighted in out to 750 yards
Nope , I've always killed what I've ever shot at and 20"x20" steel from 400 to 1500 yards countless times with out a level , I'm not saying it's not a good idea I just don't use them.

I put them on my 2 longest range guns, a 338 edge and a 300WM. Real pain to set up, first of all. I trust the one on my Edge. Generally I feel they're only useful at really extended ranges or in environments where your ability to naturally detect level is truly compromised. I'm swapping the scope on the 300WM in a trade, the level can go with it, it's a Vortex and the bubble increased in size by like 3X so it's useless.

If your going to shoot anything over several hundred yards a level is a must. If you have never sat down behind a rifle with a level mounted on it I suggest you do so. Start off by putting your rifle's cross hairs on a longer range target. Then look at the level, level up your cross hairs then look where the center of your crosshairs end up. Unbelievable difference. IMO not ethical to hunt with a long range setup without a level.