Bolt Doesn’t Close When Loading a Cartridge

Turns out that the three rounds I tried loading were the only three that didn't allow the bolt to close properly. 37 of the 40 worked just fine. The other three wouldn't allow the bolt to close, but now require quite a bit of effort to close the bolt. Is this normal? I've been shooting factory ammo for decades and have never run into an issue like this.
How old is that ammo?
I would (like others have said) send it to Weatherby along with the ammo for their examination to be sure.

37 Go/ 3 NoGo = Ammo or debris in chamber problem. Then all 40 Go but with some stiffness. Congratulations you have a blueprinted action, doing EXACTLY what you want it to do. Chamber is at MIN, factory ammo runs MIN to MID. My advice when you go to sight it in, use the stiffest first. Followed by the other 2. Those should get you close. A blueprinted action is meant to fire custom or handloaded ammo.

37 Go/ 3 NoGo = Ammo or debris in chamber problem. Then all 40 Go but with some stiffness. Congratulations you have a blueprinted action, doing EXACTLY what you want it to do. Chamber is at MIN, factory ammo runs MIN to MID. My advice when you go to sight it in, use the stiffest first. Followed by the other 2. Those should get you close. A blueprinted action is meant to fire custom or handloaded ammo.
That's great information and advice. Thank you. I'll give what you say a try when I sight it in.

You just said the magic words !!! Weatherby did the blue printing job!!!! It must go back to Weatherby! You must ask them to fire three rounds and you want that fired brass! Do not mess around ! Back to the source of the work !!! My humble opinion!!

I have a Weatherby Carbonmark rifle and when I went to load a round the bolt doesn't slide far enough forward for it to close. The gun is brand new. I had the action blue printed. I'm using factory ammo. Weatherby says they fire every rifle before shipping. They are recommending that I send it in to them to look at, but before I do, I wanted to see if anyone on here has any ideas. Thanks!
Who Blueprinted your Action? Weatherby? If it was them then they probably did not really blueprint it. Or even really fire it. If you had a Gunsmith Blueprint it ,take it back to him. There may be something in the chamber.A :primer or some foreign object.Just borescope it and look if you have not already done it.Good Luck.Let us know the problem and outcome later.Im curiuous.

Send it back to Weatherby. Make sure you get info on when you get it back. KEEP A RECORD . I bought HERTIAGE pistol at DUNHAMS
Returned it 2 days later CYLINDER WOULD NOT FIT DUNHAMS would not replace sent it back to HERTIAGE Pistol not up to specs HERTIGE called they will replace it and destroy the one i bought .NOW AT LEAST 2 MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND NO PISTOL BEST OF LUCK !! REMEMBER TO KEEP COPIES OF ALL INFO AND SERIAL NUMBER ..

Illegal for him to ship the ammo.
I've shipped lots of ammo before…as others have said it's not illegal. You just have to take it to the right place. Actual UPS locations will do it and I believe actual FedEx locations will do it too. They have to park the box accordingly.