Bolt Doesn’t Close When Loading a Cartridge

I don't know THAT action ... so maybe a dumb suggestion on my part ... but is it possible that rifle is a 'controlled round feed' type of action, akin to a K98k Mauser and you're trying to load the chamber without the extraction rim of the case being fully under/behind the extractor on the bolt?

Try seating a round all the way back in the magazine and see if that works, i.e., closing the bolt slowly, bolt picking up the round and making sure that the case head bears fully up against the bolt face at the bolt closes.
Both the 6 lug and 9 lug Mark V are push feed actions. Send it back to Weatherby so you don't void a warranty. I would drive it over to the factory, but I see you are in MInnesota, so that's out of the question.

I have a Weatherby Carbonmark rifle and when I went to load a round the bolt doesn't slide far enough forward for it to close. The gun is brand new. I had the action blue printed. I'm using factory ammo. Weatherby says they fire every rifle before shipping. They are recommending that I send it in to them to look at, but before I do, I wanted to see if anyone on here has any ideas. Thanks!
I had a Winchester that did the exact same thing. There was a brass burr under the extractor claw! Hard to find, easy to remove. After that it works fine.

Turns out that the three rounds I tried loading were the only three that didn't allow the bolt to close properly. 37 of the 40 worked just fine. The other three wouldn't allow the bolt to close, but now require quite a bit of effort to close the bolt. Is this normal? I've been shooting factory ammo for decades and have never run into an issue like this.
Headspace?

I have a Weatherby Carbonmark rifle and when I went to load a round the bolt doesn't slide far enough forward for it to close. The gun is brand new. I had the action blue printed. I'm using factory ammo. Weatherby says they fire every rifle before shipping. They are recommending that I send it in to them to look at, but before I do, I wanted to see if anyone on here has any ideas. Thanks!
siri would send back to them and let them fix it I had a 6.5300 that has damage rifle barrel on muzzle they replaced my rifle

I think most of the issue is on my end. This bolt operates a little differently than my Remington 700 bolts. All I've ever owned are Remington rifles, so I guess there was a slight learning curve. This one requires a little more push forward at the end to get the case into the extractor (if that makes sense). I didn't want to force anything, so I was being careful initially. After working it a little I've got a better feel for how it operates and 39 of the 40 rounds feed just fine. I'm still having an issue with one of the cartridges, which of course was the first one I tried loading and lead to this post. The bolt still requires a bit too much effort to close, IMO. I won't be shooting that one. The rest are fine.

Thanks to everyone for responding. I may have jumped the gun on starting this post, but I always get quality responses here and no one is judgmental. That goes a long way with me.

Check everywhere for dirt and metal chips as well as possibly a kernel or two of powder on the bolt face or farther in the chamber.
Trusting that the blueprinting is a- okay.

I just tried the three that weren't allowing the bolt to close. All three now are fine, but one of them requires much more effort to close the bolt than it should. Might just be a hair bigger than the rest? I'm assuming all of them are safe to fire, so I'll just run with it.
May have been a chip in the gun that put a burr on the round. Sounds like you are GTG now, but I think I would still take the time to clean the rifle one more time before shooting it. Possible that chip could have worked its way to somewhere it could damage the bore if fired.

Turns out that the three rounds I tried loading were the only three that didn't allow the bolt to close properly. 37 of the 40 worked just fine. The other three wouldn't allow the bolt to close, but now require quite a bit of effort to close the bolt. Is this normal? I've been shooting factory ammo for decades and have never run into an issue like this.
I've had this with Hornady off the shelf ammo with my Tikka.
I just run a body die over the offenders and then all is good.
If you have a Sheridan gauge you can run it through. That would tell you as well.