Best powder for .308 Win that I can actually find?

For bullet weights of 150-180 grains, H4895. Velocities are comparable to Varget, but with slightly better accuracy.

I've been trying to hunt down some Varget to load up some 150 grain .308 Win for my newly adopted youth hunter. Can't find any but I've seen a decent amount of powder on the shelf. What's the best substitute that a guy is likely to find right now?
I still only use IMR3031 in my .308win. It has been driving tacks and dropping deer and black bear since 1973. No reason to change things up.

I've been trying to hunt down some Varget to load up some 150 grain .308 Win for my newly adopted youth hunter. Can't find any but I've seen a decent amount of powder on the shelf. What's the best substitute that a guy is likely to find right now?
In my Tikka T3 Tac , IMR3031 worked very well with 155g bullets . In the 175 /178g bullets weights , i'm having really good luck with IMR 4064 and IMR 4320 .

I shoot F class 308 to the time of several thousand rounds per year. With the lack of Varget in Canada many of the other shooters are using VV N140 and N540 which seems to be available here.

Wow, I see so many suggestions that I just have not seen available being suggested. It has almost become a pastime between setting alerts and watching websites for in stock for well over a year now.

N140??? 4895???

I've seen Varget more than those. I don't think substitutions will get you that great temp insensitity of Varget but CFE223 is somewhat available. TAC in and out, I think in more than CFE, in quite a bit in the past 2 weeks. If you want something you can somewhat reliably buy again I found AA powders one of the most reliably available, so for 308 at that bullet weight as some others have pointed out AA2520 or AA2495.

At least that has been my experience. I hate spending time load testing and then have to start over if when I deplete inventory and that option is not available.

JB

Wow, I see so many suggestions that I just have not seen available being suggested
IMR 3031 will work and is available on the hodgdon website as I write this. Won't meter nearly as well as varget but is available.
Quite a few suggested (me included) and available. Go to the website and place order. Easy peasy

I use CFE 223 with 155 hammers and it looks like it will work for you too