Best 6.5 creedmoor hunting rifle for deer

My sons TC Compass is the opposite, shoots 143s, 147s, and 129 Interbonds sub moa. I do like the Savage recommendation, hard to beat for the money.
Yep! I have a TC Compass in 6.5 CM and cost me $20 >>> https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/i-got-my-first-6-5-cm-for-20.201958/page-3

6.5 CM  TC Compass.jpg

Below is a 3-shot group at 200Y with factory ammo.

6.5 CM deer season XP 3-shot at 200 yards.jpg

Yep! I have a TC Compass in 6.5 CM and cost me $20 >>> https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/i-got-my-first-6-5-cm-for-20.201958/page-3

View attachment 325718

Below is a 3-shot group at 200Y with factory ammo.

View attachment 325717
My hunting buddy bought the same rifle as a cheap backup. Like yours, it shoots one hole groups. Pretty impressive for such an inexpensive firearm.
Tikka just makes a great rifle at a great price point. Plus, there are now plenty of aftermarket stock and component parts available for them
And, I've never had a bad Savage. Like Tikka, they are shooters straight out of the box

One more for the Compass's.......seen them shoot small groups in the 300 WM. and 7mm mag and Johnny's reloading uses one quite often, which shoots too.

I picked up a savage Axis 6.5 CM for $295 including the FFL and taxes from Cabelas during their fall sale in 2020. Took off the weaver scope and mounted an older Zeiss on it. Shoots well under 1 MOA with hunting loads and about 1/2 that with target loads. I replaced the trigger spring with a M Carbo spring and washer kit for $20. My opinion of Savage rifles now stands corrected.

I have shot 4 Tikka's of various calibers and all have performed well. Although a little more expensive than $500, they too get my recommendation.

You said "accuracy ", so I recommend the Mauser. It was $429 when I bought my Creedmoor, but since then it has gone up. If you want accuracy it shoots even better than the Compass feenix posted (which shoots great). I can't wait to shoot mine some more.

Our Silhouette club runs a hunter sight in service for several weeks every October. The Ruger Americans I have sighted in have all been very accurate and easy to sight in. The Weatherby Vanguard and How 1500 I picked up last year were not quite as good as the Ruger. If you can not bring yourself to buy a Tikka then recommend Ruger.

Looking to get a nice deer hunting rifle, since I reload for 6.5 I would stick with that but I'm looking for something under or right around 500.00, so what have you guys used and what would you recommend in that price range, obviously looking for accuracy above all, my 6.5 shoots great but weighs close to 12 pounds and I'll have to do some walking and going through brush where I'm at.
If the budget is strict 500 or less I would go with Savage. American company with a good product and is always coming up with innovations that force everyone else to up their game. I have a couple of savages that I started PRS with and enjoyed ****ing off custom gun shooters. The Savages would shoot .5 groups all day with good glass and meticulous load development. If you can go over the tikka is the best bang for the buck. I later stepped up to a tac 1 and it is a competitive rifle out of the box but all the models are the same excellent actions. I later got a tikka light for $300 on the used rack and rebarreled it and gave it the works and it shoots with my custom. Sorry I bought the custom.

At less than $500 the T/C compass is the one I would buy.
I have bought 4 inexpensive rifles for my grandkids, one a savage axis which isn't a bad gun, so so accuracy, one a Remmington 700adl, one was a Winchester XPR, but the best in my opinion is the compass, cheap stock but shoots sub moa and has a decent trigger. It seems to be more accurate than the other three. A friend also bought a compass in 6.5CM and he loves it, it has become his deer rifle of choice. And I know he has a lot of more expensive rifles to choose from.

Looking to get a nice deer hunting rifle, since I reload for 6.5 I would stick with that but I'm looking for something under or right around 500.00, so what have you guys used and what would you recommend in that price range, obviously looking for accuracy above all, my 6.5 shoots great but weighs close to 12 pounds and I'll have to do some walking and going through brush where I'm at.
You might find a Howa around your price... other than that a Ruger Predator...not much to choose from for 500.00....maybe a Weatherby Vanguard too will be close

I've been using a Ruger American predator rifle for several years now. I've never had a problem with it. It's light weight to carry and very accurate. It shoots under a MOA with all the ammo I've used and better with my handloads. Lately I've been using 120 gr. Barnes TSX. When I first got it I just used Hornady Whitetail ammo and that worked fine.
It was around 3 to 4 hundred when I bought it. I wouldn't sell it now. I've lots of other rifles but I moved from 30.06 to this. It's the rifle in my icon.