Bertram brass or Nosler 28 brass

Mt.Boy

Getting ready to have a 28 built. And trying to get things ordered so i will be able to load and shoot when it's done. Getting ready to order brass and just wondered which brass to go with . Thanks

You might want to call and see what loaded neck diameter is and compare it to the reamer and make sure enough neck clearance is accounted for.

I would wait for ADG, if the necks are a little thick just turn them to what you want it will be worth it.

I just wonder how hard ADG will be to get. I am sure people will buy it up like crazy to try it lol

I haven't seen them with a shortage on other calibers. They just dropped 7 and 6.5 saum yesterday. Keep an eye on it and see if it's out of stock.

Adg makes great brass, my 338 rum brass varies 1.5gr weight over 150 cases, not too bad for brass that weighs 268gr. I just ordered 100pcs 6.5 saum. I will be ordering 28 nosler when it's available!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.