BERTRAM BRASS FOR 6.5 SHERMAN SHORTMAG??

I'ld be in for some 7ss and maybe some 6.5ss. I've been aching for a 6.5 SS for the last 3 years, talked to you a few times, then the dam 7SS came along and screwed things up,lol. Well I just bought 3 new actions and made sure one was a Mag S/A with wyatts box.
I think I may make it a switch barrel and do both, that new Berger 155 Hybrid is just looking too sexy to pass up, when I saw it the first thing I thought of was the 6.5SS. Plus I have a couple 1000 195 Bergers itching to be shot.

I would be in for 6.5 SS brass. I am in the process now of acquiring the donor action for the 6.5 and will be putting this together as time/funds allow next year.

I think the best approach, and it would be a pain in the butt for Rich or his designee, is to set a price, and have folks order and pay for the orders in advance. That way there is a firm commitment and and no guesswork on numbers, nor is someone left holding the bag for cases that were ordered and not paid for. Just a thought, but I've seen it done this way on other forums successfully . My 2 cents worth.

Don't know if you guys heard of a page called massdrop.com
They have an awesome system where you get discounts based on the number of people committing to buy. Maybe something like that can work here people can commit (send the funds) and if price lowers due to the volume, they can get a refund of the price difference.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.