bad primers help

ven

Just had 2 missfires out of 20 with small cci primers .There is a very good firing pin strike on them bothe so i dont think it is my firing pin.Has anyone got any suggstion.thanks.

I"ve shot thousands of the 400 small rifle primer out of my triple deuce without a hiccup. Not one problem with them.

I've also used the CCI BR-2, and 200's for my non mags, like 243, 25-06, 270 with no problems.

Currently use the 250 mag in the 338 EDGE.

Believe I use the 550 small pistol mag for my 357

Bottom line for me is I've not had 1 single problem with CCI primers. I started using them probly about 10 years ago.

How old were the primers?? How were they stored if they were old??

I would call CCI and let them know the lot #. Maybe they would reimburse you in the meantime??

The rifle is a cooper mod 21 in 6mmppc .I will get in contact with cci to see wot they have to say.
In the past though i have shot thousands of their primers without any problems.

The primeres were stored in a dry ccabinet inside my house their is no way any moisture could get to them.

Maybe though it was my bad and i got some oil on them during the relodnig process.

Just had 2 missfires out of 20 with small cci primers .There is a very good firing pin strike on them bothe so i dont think it is my firing pin.Has anyone got any suggstion.thanks.
I assume they are reloads. Perhaps they are not seated all the way in the pocket.

I've used cci for 39 years and not 1 single failure with 200, 250 and 350's. I just started with 300, 400, 450 and 500's about 8 years ago and all have fired. This year I've bought br2, #34 and #41's for the 1st time.