Back fire tv

Backfire Jim may be effeminate, but he tries extra hard to be one of the guys…He does seem more suited to a golf or dance video genre than the shooting sports…but we should all support him as he struggles to find his footing in manhood…how's he ever gonna learn if we don't offer a little "slap therapy" from time to time.

effeminate | əˈfemənət |
adjective derogatory
(with reference to a man) having characteristicsand ways of behaving traditionally associated withwomen and regarded as inappropriate for a man:

This is a dictionary definition to your description of him. What precludes you to say that about him? I'm at a loss why you'd say that about someone you don't know, unless of course you & him go way back, then my most sincere apologies. I don't understand all of the derogatory talk about a fellow 2A supporter & gun lover☹️ How many of you experts & naysayers were invited to the 2023 Rock Chuck olympics??? That's the enemies best weapon, divide & conquer. We need to support our 2A brothers & sisters & if need be, go to them, one on one, & correct or advise them(Biblical way). Just my 2 mites worth.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through me. John 14:6, I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. Gal. 2:20