ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

I sure wish they would approve all the old paper form 4's already…. I still have 4 in jail from October & November 2021

View attachment 478968
I think I would be screaming at your dealer to find out what is going on. Either they never sent it in or ATF has lost it and it is up to the dealer to find out what happened or a full refund and go somewhere else

The dealer has already reached out to them.
I bought 7 suppressors from 3 dealers from oct-dec 2021. The 3 that I did get were approved in 6-7 months on 5-26-22 but I only received 2 of them until a month ago when the 3 came in with the same approval date. It was a certified copy after the dealer reached out to them. I still have 1 more with them and 3 more with another dealer.

I'm pretty sure I got a batch approval as the 3 that were approved were all bought from different dealers 1.5 months apart from the first to last They were approved the same day by the same person. I believe the ATF lost my form 4s and now they are sending certified copies when ever they get around to it….

Got two Supressors at the same time. End of july 2021. Both checks were cashed Aug 3rd. I'm now at 11 months and 3 weeks. Did both of them on the Silencer Shop Kiosk. I did do a family trust. Curious how long u guys have been waiting. I'm thinking any day now. Not sure if it's considered an e-file form 4 or what. U look on SilencerShop page they are saying 145-155 days for E-file form 4 trust and 13 months for paper file? My first Supressors so I have no clue. Sure wish they would hurry up! Chomping at the bit!

Roy
I purchased one suppressor on August 16th 2022 and one suppressor on December 1st 2022. First approval came after 9 months 19 days on June 5th 2023, second approval came 8 months 3 days on Aug. 3 2023.
nfatracker.com seems accurate. Their average is 9 months.

Seems like some un-elected ****ant is saying that the 2nd AMENDMENT IS NOTHING BUT ATF ********! Shall NOT BE INFRINGED! Where do They think they get the power to regulate Crap? NOT FROM ME! You?
Want one? Build one, none of the atf's business.
FJB, ATF, DOJ

Seems like some un-elected ****ant is saying that the 2nd AMENDMENT IS NOTHING BUT ATF ********! Shall NOT BE INFRINGED! Where do They think they get the power to regulate Crap? NOT FROM ME! You?
Want one? Build one, none of the atf's business.
FJB, ATF, DOJ
That will get you a felony and a few years for just building one without the tax stamps. I personally like my guns and yes its a pian in the *** to jump thru the hoops for things but it beats jail and the potential for a new kinda pain in the *** .