Arken optic

Sorry but this comment had me confused, "What do you want to know about tracking, watch Cyclops on the tube if you need info on tracking"
I don't need to know anything about tracking, on You tube cyclops does a tracking demo , very good video on the scopes tracking and accuracy , Check it out.

The last arken I ordered took about a month to arrive but it showed it started and then hung out somewhere in Texas. Maybe contact them and see? I believe they switched to ups in mid Jan just because of shipping delays.

Hope UPS didn't transfer it to USPS and put it in your mail box or someplace and a bottom feeder picked it up. Call whoever you ordered it from and get the shipping tracking info, or ask where the H it is.

I have 4 and received then very fast but that was on the last one I ordered 6 months ago, the 5-25 in mils,, maybe if your looking for MOA it could be a issue, The Athlon 5-25 are very good also, but they are also in mils, Also the Vortex are very good. What do you want to know about tracking, watch Cyclops on the tube if you need info on tracking
I was replying to the guy that didnt get his scope since January from Arken and if he had tracking info from the shipper. Read the post above #61, lol "duh".

Any one who has an arken how long did you wait to receive it I ordered one December of last year received an email January item was awaiting pickup at sugar land Texas usps now February and still not received scope was I scammed or what
Cancel it and buy it from CameralandNY. They've got almost everything Arken in stock.

Unfortunately when you pay $400-$500 for a ffp, illuminated, zero stop, tracking guaranteed scope that comes with a throw lever, sunshade, lens caps, rings, and a couple other items I'm forgetting, and has glass similar to most $600-$1000 optics, corners are going to be cut somewhere. Thankfully their warranty seems to have people covered.

I have used two ep4's in load developement, own one sh4, and have two ep4l's on order. I have already accepted that I am compromising with these optics, there are no free lunches, and issues may arise. As long as the company makes it right, I'm ok with that. That is the price one must be ok with paying with these optics instead of the extra $1000-$1500 for something like a nightforce to be pretty much worry free. To me, it's worth it on trainer rifles, range rifles, varmint rifles, and even my pronghorn hunting rifles, that never get bumped around much and spend most of their field time in a padded case.

For my high country deer and elk rifle, that may need to be counted on for a 800+ yard shot at a 200+ buck or 340+ bull after a brutal pack in where I may have stumbled, or ride in where it was in a horse scabbard being bumped around, I have a nightforce. It's great to have all the options we do now days with optics.

Anyone know what the current wait time is on the 6-24 ep4l's? I'm going on 13 weeks wait currently, ordered Jan 10th.
Thanks for your candor, makes me want to rethink my scope strategy for my bucket list hunts.

I believe it was about a month till I got mine. But they did say on their site at the time delivery would take 5 to 6 weeks.
That delay had nothing to do with Arken.That was all out USPS fiasco in Missouri City,TX.. Now Arken is shipping all scopes with UPS.. I also bought one in Dec. It was shipped Jan 29th and I got it Feb 3rd. I thinlk they over sold.Because it said at Arken 2 week lead time.,.,However it took 2 months.

I ordered a 5-25 arken and was supposed to get a outlier stock for 100$ I paid in full and after months upon months of waiting I finally got them the stock was absolutely junk I spent 10 hrs or better smoothing out sharp edges the glass was blurry at all but the lowest magnifying power. I called and all they said was oops sorry !! Absolutely junk I'd rather have a Bushnell the anodized stock was so bad I had to duracoat it . Don't waste your time and money

Absolutely junk , I ordered a 5-25 when they first came out it took months to get it when it was in stock, at the same time they had a promotion for 100$ for a outlier chassis stock which took even longer to get the glass was terrible at all but low power the turrents were mushy the zero stop worked the stock anodizing was bad at best and sharp edges everywhere took me 8-10 hours to smooth it out and duracoat it . I hate to bash a veteran owned company as I am a veteran but they need to go back to the drawing board I sold everything I had of theirs and won't buy their stuff agin

Recent Posts