Are you Satisfied?

Two Kegs???? who buys that much powder???? I would be afraid to have it in the house in case of a house fire.

I sold a lot of my powders that I don't use because of that. More often than not, those powders are sitting near your gun safe. It's a good way to test your safe's fire rating if things go bad. Also, the fire department backs off when your cache starts popping off.

I'm a contributor. Had a good stash before Covid and I still add to it here and there. My shooting is getting more and more frequent over the last couple of years. Built a range behind the new house and I use it 3 or 4 times a week. I'm going through more components than I ever have. Hopefully I can retire in the 3-4 years, hopefully things calm much sooner than that though.

Everyone's wants & needs are is their own prerogative…I buy when the price is right, want something specific and know I'm going to utilize whatever it is that I'm purchasing.

As an avid long range shooter/hunter and overall firearms enthusiast, letting inflation & or shortages stop us from enjoying what we love in this world is INSANITY! By not living our best life on our terms with the GRACE of GOD is otherwise known as DYING! We only LIVE once, why let outside influences such as a pandemic, political indifferences, etc keep us DOWN!!!

Live your BEST LIFE, regardless of what the STATUS QUO or what OTHER's are choosing to do or NOT DO!!!!!

Whether thats too much or not depends on your shooting style and the size of the cartridge you are filling. That 10# of 50BMG isnt a lot when you consider the size of the cartridge. About the same as 1# for loading 9mm.
Wow you must load some hot 9mm lol. 1# loads 1500+ 9mm, 10# loads just over 300 50bmg.. I load both and buy my 50 powder in 48lbs cases.

Am I the only one that is not contributing to the Shortage? Am I the only one that has all I need on the shelf (not that much, but I am not planning for the apocalypse either) and not looking to getting any more till prices drop?
In short NO not satisfied. I have enough to last my hunting career but not my shooting. I have had to almost stop practicing because of lack of components. IStill buy what I can when I can. No telling how long this will last.

Am I the only one that is not contributing to the Shortage? Am I the only one that has all I need on the shelf (not that much, but I am not planning for the apocalypse either) and not looking to getting any more till prices drop?
Over the years I just get what I need to keep a decent supply and dont respond to every little , "Hey, guys, I found this......" .
I have not purchased any powder or primers in a couple years. Also have put my plinking on hold. I took an inventory and documented ALL my reloading supplies and ammo, so if I get low, I know what to watch for. I cannot believe the people that are "feeding" this frenzy !!!

Everyone's wants & needs are is their own prerogative…I buy when the price is right, want something specific and know I'm going to utilize whatever it is that I'm purchasing.

As an avid long range shooter/hunter and overall firearms enthusiast, letting inflation & or shortages stop us from enjoying what we love in this world is INSANITY! By not living our best life on our terms with the GRACE of GOD is otherwise known as DYING! We only LIVE once, why let outside influences such as a pandemic, political indifferences, etc keep us DOWN!!!

Live your BEST LIFE, regardless of what the STATUS QUO or what OTHER's are choosing to do or NOT DO!!!!!
I like it. Could you kick me about 6-7k so I can continue my enjoyments and hobby's? Our group Montana tags going in next week so $1078 wired on Monday would be a great start. Not looking like I'm going to make it this year.
Yeah, there are a LOT of people who just flat cannot afford to do what they normally do because of the artificially jacked up prices from A-Z.

My wife bought me a Weatherby 240 Magnum for Christmas but I'm yet to find ammo or brass. The little gun store she bought it from was happy to get rid of it because they said they weren't that familiar with that caliber. When she ask me about it I was excited to get the 6mm. I have a pre-64 Winchester 243 that shoots moa but I thought I could push this gun another 300 fps. I'm on several notification lists for when this caliber becomes available, even Weatherby's. My enthusiasm is starting to die down because the only thing I can do is look at it. If anyone knows where I can find either the ammo or brass I'll dance at your next wedding. (So to speak).

Not satisfied. Will prices go down‽ absolutely not! Look at the inflation, gas prices, it will all be offloaded to us, the consumer.

If it's powder I use and it's available, I buy it! Plus ifnI actually shoot like I used to, I just have enough to last a little bit. 1000 rounds for 1 caliber won't even burn a barrel out