Are you Satisfied?

I have enough for my own personal requirements. I have quit all pistol, long range and rimfire competitions. I refuse to pay for overpriced goods. I will wait for prices to drop, I will start fishing and archery shooting much more. I've given some of my primers and powders to friends and family to meet their immediate needs. I don't have enough of anything for load development purposes, but have enough to meet my range zeroing and hunting requirements. With the price of gas sky rocketing I will be driving the hour to the range a lot less, and when I do go it will be for a whole day!

I am well stocked, and try not to take from others who need it more. I sold a rifle this week to free up bullets.
I have given up pistol and 223 shooting during this period, as i always do, but have upped my rimfire game considerably.

Am I the only one that is not contributing to the Shortage? Am I the only one that has all I need on the shelf (not that much, but I am not planning for the apocalypse either) and not looking to getting any more till prices drop?
Over the years I just get what I need to keep a decent supply and dont respond to every little , "Hey, guys, I found this......" .
You sir will be waiting a long time for prices to drop! The gougers should be ________! But the new pricing is trying to figure it'self out. AND NOW WE HAVE A WAR ? How knows now? But all this sir was predictable as soon as people voted for it. I search for the deals and try to justify me needing it. I kind of like being the only one at the range these days! Oh and if you ever find a brick of primers for 30. Bucks let me know!

I have not purchased any powder or primers in a couple years. Also have put my plinking on hold. I took an inventory and documented ALL my reloading supplies and ammo, so if I get low, I know what to watch for. I cannot believe the people that are "feeding" this frenzy !!!
With an influx of new shooter's, hunter's & reloader's it is not unfathomable to understand the "Feeding Frenzy!" It is 2022, not 1982….the market is only going to become more saturated, either get with the times or don't get at all 🤷‍♂️

I too am waiting,have 10 or 11 pounds of Varget thanks to some being gifted to me,1500 or so small rifle primers and about that many large rifle primers.A liitle short maybe on 223 brass but not in really bad shape there yet.Also have 2 pounds of H4895
I've got tons of 223 brass. If you pay the shipping you can have them for free. All that's been done to them is sonic clean and tumbled shine, once fired.

I like it. Could you kick me about 6-7k so I can continue my enjoyments and hobby's? Our group Montana tags going in next week so $1078 wired on Monday would be a great start. Not looking like I'm going to make it this year.
Yeah, there are a LOT of people who just flat cannot afford to do what they normally do because of the artificially jacked up prices from A-Z.
No, but you could get a job or sell a bunch of stuff that you never use around your property to subsidize any of your hobbies! If someone is strapped for financial freedom but asking other's to supplement that problem…they should choose less expensive hobbies and or find ways to increase their "financial freedom" by working harder or consolidating to pay for said activities. People who play the whoa-is-ME game are 100% THEIR OWN BIGGEST PROBLEM! Inflation only affects us if we let it!

When we become complacent and stop striving for more we have waved the white flag and told the "Grim Reaper"it is TIME to COME & TAKE us!

Im not as fortunate as others. I picked up reloading last year my dad handed down all his stuff cuz he stopped loading. I traded for a lot of the things i needed but still had to buy dies and projectiles. Then just bought an ar10 a couple weeks ago. So i had to buy some break in ammo. And now im on the hunt for dies projectiles brass varget/4064 and primers. I could use my 210m's but have been reading they might be to soft for a gasser. I wish i didnt have to contribute but im younger and got started at a bad time. Still saying reloading my own and getting great accuracy so im happy. $150 for a brick of 210's made me about die though
Don't feel bad man, ppl trying to make you feel bad are fools. What cartridge did you do your AR10 in?

I'm good with powder now thanks to a member on the LRH. Otherwise I'd still be hunting H4350.
IMG_20220305_161945662.jpgIMG_20220305_154022350.jpgIMG_20220305_154006807.jpgIMG_20220310_115921598.jpg
Plenty powder and ammo at shops lots of H4350, Varget, H4831, Retumbo. Saw H4350 , Varget and Retumbo at another place also. I bought 2 pds. Retumbo. Have 22 lbs. now and plenty of all I use. Primers, I was already set for 2 lifetimes. Lots of brass. Slick Willy Clinton made me a prepper.

Attachments

• IMG_20220305_151615496.jpg
    IMG_20220305_151615496.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 63
Still looking for N570 and 230 Berger's for my Dad's 300 RUM. He decided to play with things and changed what I want to do with it. Prior to that, we were set.

I only need like 3 lbs of N570 and about 4-500 230 Berger Non-OTM if you got em', haha.
Graff and Sons has N570, N565 off and on. I'm good with both. 14 lbs N570 😉

My wife bought me a Weatherby 240 Magnum for Christmas but I'm yet to find ammo or brass. The little gun store she bought it from was happy to get rid of it because they said they weren't that familiar with that caliber. When she ask me about it I was excited to get the 6mm. I have a pre-64 Winchester 243 that shoots moa but I thought I could push this gun another 300 fps. I'm on several notification lists for when this caliber becomes available, even Weatherby's. My enthusiasm is starting to die down because the only thing I can do is look at it. If anyone knows where I can find either the ammo or brass I'll dance at your next wedding. (So to speak).
There is brass and factory ammo available on gunbroker for a small fortune.

Am I the only one that is not contributing to the Shortage? Am I the only one that has all I need on the shelf (not that much, but I am not planning for the apocalypse either) and not looking to getting any more till prices drop?
Over the years I just get what I need to keep a decent supply and dont respond to every little , "Hey, guys, I found this......" .
Same here. I had probably 15k primers, 4-5000 bullets and plenty powder well before Covid. Not hoarding, just regular sustainable purchases.

Like some other guys , now I'm ok thanks to info and components,from nice people on this site.
So I'm giving a younger fellow I met here ,through the private message, two boxes of reloading stuff that I don't intend to use, so hopefully him and his children will push the sport forward somemore.
I might have tried to sell the stuff ,but with shipping restrictions, not worth the hassle to me.