Are you noticing a trend?

Yeah when ya can't no longer get air nor rocks, that's a heap big amount of Climate Change!

I'd purely hate to say Joe Biden and Al Gore was right......I ain't got no air! I aint got no rocks! Climate Change done got rid of the earth.

May as well be 6 foot under but can't even do that if there aint no dirt neither! Lord, I'll be looking for a Sweet Chariot and singing
gospel tunes about the same!

Swing Low--Realll LOW!
:)

Yep! Same here. All I see is a bunch of whining. There are a lot of things I do not have but you will never hear me complain.
I don't get it! Any of this. Must be Old age creeping up...make that Galloping Up. Maybe it's because we have 2 seasons in Alberta...Winter for 5 months and 7 months of Crappy Sledding! None of us that I know of here in Alberta or Alaska, even Montana have Died because we couldn't shoot daily or even weekly for months. But during this time supplies can replenish. If everyone thought it -40 outside and took a 2 month sabbatical your problems would be over! I spent 6 weeks remodeling my home this summer and fall...using the time I wasn't shooting. I spent more time with family, and I took up fishing to fill the gap. I shot .22s to save what I have for more serious needs. I laughed my Arse off here this morning....article..." I just bought 4 lbs of this powder....does anyone know what I can use it for?" It's this type of buying that will NEVER ALLOW THE MARKET TO CATCH UP! And like you Feenix...never once has anyone heard Me complain...Adapt or go crazy!

I don't get it! Any of this. Must be Old age creeping up...make that Galloping Up. Maybe it's because we have 2 seasons in Alberta...Winter for 5 months and 7 months of Crappy Sledding! None of us that I know of here in Alberta or Alaska, even Montana have Died because we couldn't shoot daily or even weekly for months. But during this time supplies can replenish. If everyone thought it -40 outside and took a 2 month sabbatical your problems would be over! I spent 6 weeks remodeling my home this summer and fall...using the time I wasn't shooting. I spent more time with family, and I took up fishing to fill the gap. I shot .22s to save what I have for more serious needs. I laughed my Arse off here this morning....article..." I just bought 4 lbs of this powder....does anyone know what I can use it for?" It's this type of buying that will NEVER ALLOW THE MARKET TO CATCH UP! And like you Feenix...never once has anyone heard Me complain...Adapt or go crazy!
Yes Sir!

I spent more time with family, and I took up fishing to fill the gap.
That's what I've done. But that's been a trend I've been on for about a decade now. However I'm getting pretty old and fat so I've started stretching and walking more. In the preparation of training and working out. As far as rocks I've been hoarding those for five decades so I'm good.

What I've been seeing over the past couple of weeks or so is absolutely identical to what I see in the stock market all the time.
Folks panic or "yolo" buy everything, then at first hint of reduced value, they all start trying to offload just to break even before they really get slaughtered.
I'm starting to see an awful lot of sellers looking to get rid of what they've been HOARDING this whole time.
Anyway, my $0.02, don't buy from these people. They need to learn the hard way. I suspect prices on everything are gonna be coming down in a hurry and hard to find components are about to start becoming abundant.
I pray you're right about this haha. I still haven't even tried rl26 let alone become an addict and lied and stole to get money to buy more of it 🤣.

That's what I've done. But that's been a trend I've been on for about a decade now. However I'm getting pretty old and fat so I've started stretching and walking more. In the preparation of training and working out. As far as rocks I've been hoarding those for five decades so I'm good.
At my age now and for several years..everytime I get the urge to exercise...I go and lay down on the Couch...till that urge passes!

I am only selling components I have had for years and no longer need/use, or extras that I hope to be able to repalce in the future, but at the same time help fellow shooters that are out. Any buyer with basic intelligence will not over pay for something they can get online from another vendor. I hope I dont regret selling some of my componets in the future, but for now I feel good knowing I am helping fellow LRH members. I am asking a little more than what I paid for them, as I am pretty certain the prices will never be back where they were, and I want to be able to be close to "break even" in the future when I have to restock. I just want both parties to feel they were treated fairly in any transaction I enter into. As for horders, I hope they lose their butts on the sale.

Wait'll we all run out of primers.
Man… I sleep pretty well.
The last 4 years everyone got complacent and shot up all the ammo and left the brass on the ground.
I shot quite a bit, but the whole time, I kept buying bullets and primers, picked up every piece of brass I could find. Like FEENIX, I never left the gun store without something, that something was primers.
I should be good for 10 years or so.
After the first ammo scare in the Obama administration, I vowed never to be without again.