ARC Coup De Grace

Yes, but the per Teds post on the ARC website they are not the preferred mag to be using. AIAW is what they recommend. Anyways….
I was meaning if the hunter is a Wyatt's cut in the future

I didn't realize he had said the hunter was aw also

No I don't know. I would think the same description above would apply to all of them regardless if they're the hunting version or not. Only way I would think that would change is if the hunting version was going to be designed for Wyatt's style or hinged floor plate.

Got it. I think I saw ARC state on sniper's hide that the hunting version will be BDL style trigger guard compatible. Or oberndorf. Not sure if that's the same thing or not

I'm at 11 1/2 months. Smith said they are on hold for 7 months, but not sure when the 7 months started. I'm about ready to ditch and swap the order for an Origin, which is in stock.
I ordered a Nucleus last week and it came in 4 days. My barrel for it shows up this week and I'll have it spun on and start shooting. Am I missing something here?

I ordered a Nucleus last week and it came in 4 days. My barrel for it shows up this week and I'll have it spun on and start shooting. Am I missing something here?

You got a long action Nucleus in 4 days? Site says it's not even an option in right hand. If you did, I'd say me and my smith are both the ones missing something!

You got a long action Nucleus in 4 days? Site says it's not even an option in right hand. If you did, I'd say me and my smith are both the ones missing something!
Oh, long action is what I missed then. Sorry, I was gonna offer to install for you since you been through all the weird wait, but that explains it. Need more coffee and less typee! lol

I was meaning if the hunter is a Wyatt's cut in the future

I didn't realize he had said the hunter was aw also
This looks like a dream come true for guys who want to shoot .473" case heads in short action. The action is designed to be at it's best with these cases. It will/can be made to work fine with others, but perhaps not to it's full potential due to having to scratch the pivoting bolt handle to run things like SAUMs in AICS mags. AW is strictly a Creedmoor/.308/BR deal without modification that may or may not work well.

May be an excuse to finally build that 338 Federal I've thought about for years. There's a lot to be said for a .616 BC 230gr slug starting at 2600 - 2650 ft/s.Creedmoor would be a little flatter for target shooting, but couldn't touch it for energy within any reasonable distance for me to be shooting at deer.

Barrel print is out:

a4e93d95-15d1-4d1b-a14c-ff924f3bd76c-jpeg.8085180

PBB is already taking shouldered prefit barrel orders.

I have a Coup De Grâce here. It's a nice action. If you need pics or hands-on measurements or anything I can do that. I had a BDL stock/bottom metal I took off a rifle so I could drop it in to see what issues there were. That is if I can find it. I think it might have gone to a buddy for his son's rifle though so no promises. The 60-degree bolt is a little fussy feeding out of AICS. I changed to AW mags for this rifle specifically because of that. It feeds a double stack better than a single. Mine is sitting in a Xylo waiting for time to get the barrel spun up so bare action.