ARC Archimedes

I ordered and put a deposit down for a Nucleus L/A, but waited to take delivery to see what was coming out this January. I was very impressed with the Archimedes, so I moved my deposit there. Hopefully in early summer I will get my hands on one.

Interesting concept but I'm not confident in ARC to deliver. Also feels like another thing to break miles in. Neat idea though.

I always get a kick out of the lack of confident in delivery comments.....innovation and becoming vertically integrated takes time. Was at the Tesla factory today and it took them 5 years to finally achieve their production goals.....what a site to see now. ARC's commitment to not settle on delivering mediocre actions (which they easily could have done) and to not rely on other suppliers will serve their business well in 2019 and in the future. I'm more worried about quality than timing, but I'd bet their latest action will be timely.

I'll be surprised if its ready before July. But I still put in a deposit on one.

That looks pretty impressive. Makes me regret the nucleus I've had on order for nearly a year now.

If you haven't heard from them by now regarding your Nucleus, I'd reach out to them because you should have received a notice by now (assuming you ordered directly from ARC). All who originally ordered have been contacted to my knowledge. I was one of the last to order during the discount period, and got my "its ready" email in Aug/Sept.

That looks pretty impressive. Makes me regret the nucleus I've had on order for nearly a year now.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.