ARC Coup De Grace

I didn't know you could already place a preorder for the LA. Aren't they quite a ways out on having the design done for those?

So looking for this type of mag they state works best with the Coup. Is the link below they type of mag requires to work the most effectively?

From ARC description:

"Receiver and bolt work well with AICS mags but are optimized for incredibly smooth and reliable feeding using AIAW mags and conical breech barrels.

The AIAW mag will hard stop against the bottom of the receiver thus preventing interference with the bolt.

The back of the AICS mag will hard stop against the receiver but if pushed upwards, the forward tips of the feed lips will interfere with the bolt. The mag will be driven down when pushing the bolt forward. An optional forward hard stop for the AICS mag can be placed between the receiver and the stock/chassis."

So looking for this type of mag they state works best with the Coup. Is the link below they type of mag requires to work the most effectively?

From ARC description:

"Receiver and bolt work well with AICS mags but are optimized for incredibly smooth and reliable feeding using AIAW mags and conical breech barrels.

The AIAW mag will hard stop against the bottom of the receiver thus preventing interference with the bolt.

The back of the AICS mag will hard stop against the receiver but if pushed upwards, the forward tips of the feed lips will interfere with the bolt. The mag will be driven down when pushing the bolt forward. An optional forward hard stop for the AICS mag can be placed between the receiver and the stock/chassis."

I noticed the AICS Magpul mags look different than the metal version. Magpuls look more squarish to fill the magwell better than the tapered look of the metal version. I saw Ted holding the metal version in the video and talking about how it is tapered. Not so on the Magpul.

I noticed the AICS Magpul mags look different than the metal version. Magpuls look more squarish to fill the magwell better than the tapered look of the metal version. I saw Ted holding the metal version in the video and talking about how it is tapered. Not so on the Magpul.
Well he states the AIAW works best and modification is needed for the AICS to work properly!! See my post above.

Anyone know if aics mags are supposed to work with the hunting version they're working on?

Well he states the AIAW works best and modification is needed for the AICS to work properly!! See my post above.
I get it. I'm saying the dimensions of the Magpul are different. Maybe they will work. It won't be a hard test. Work ok cool. No work, ok use AIAW. I like the idea of an AIAW 5rnd flush(ish) mag!

No they won't work or no you don't know?
No I don't know. I would think the same description above would apply to all of them regardless if they're the hunting version or not. Only way I would think that would change is if the hunting version was going to be designed for Wyatt's style or hinged floor plate.