ARC Coup De Grace

Site has crashed numerous times today. I emailed them and they stated they're overwhelmed and their site has been up and down all day and to email them my order. Anyways…..
I'm pretty sure that's why they are running it for a few days to help take the load off since myself and apparently several hundred others all hit "add to cart" at 8am PST this morning.

I might just buy a Nucleus as what I need is in stock already.

Solid option as well, I have a Gen 1 and the only issue I've had is light strikes on Frontier .223 with the lightest spring but those are AR primers so they are harder than usual. Zero issues on any primers with the heavier spring.

Solid option as well, I have a Gen 1 and the only issue I've had is light strikes on Frontier .223 with the lightest spring but those are AR primers so they are harder than usual. Zero issues on any primers with the heavier spring.
I had the same issue on CCI SRP mag primers. Upgraded the spring and no more issue.

They just called me and took my order. I'm good on the Coup. Nice

Solid choice, I snagged a long and a short myself, not 100% what I'm going to do with them but the intro price was too low to pass up. Plus I also wanted to try and match serial numbers with my original LA Mausingfield that I ordered in 2015.

Yeah, mine is LH. My Gen 1 nucleus is serial #007. I'm asking them too match for me if they will on the Coup. No biggy if they don't.
I'm one below you at #6, waited a year to get that Long Action Mausingfield but I believe the Nuke preorder was a bit shorter.

In on a CDG as well. It took about an hour to process. :D Purely speculative, but a guy on The Hide estimated over 5000 CDG orders in the first few hours of the sale based on invoice numbers.
Craziness, it'll be a year out before we get the lefty's if that's true. I'm sure Ted will send out a communication in the next couple of days. Good for them, glad to see them that busy.