Anyone tried Tubb’s bullet nose ring cutter?

The thing that bugs me about the contract is you can't even loan it to your buddies to use. It has to stay under your direct control at all times per my discussion with Tubbs when I was thinking about one.

I think I know the background story what perpetuated that mandate. But, do not care to share it in a public forum.

Thank you for the replies. Last year or so I sent an email to the site asking about the price. I got a response, I like the concept, I just could not get past the 600 price.

I am looking to read about personal experience with them on target, but more importantly on game. Did not realize the "license to use" clause.

My interest comes from the fact that I have a good amount of FGMM 300WM with 190 SMKs that shoots real well. Getting lazy in my old age, if I can get by with factory ammo I have, I would do it. For example, I have not loaded any 308s, just tapping into my stash of M118 LRs and M852s, and MexMatch the old White Box M118 Match and brown box Special Ball.
Holy smokes 600 bucks!! That's absurd. I can think of some pretty cheap ways to do the exact same thing 🤣

The thing that bugs me about the contract is you can't even loan it to your buddies to use. It has to stay under your direct control at all times per my discussion with Tubbs when I was thinking about one.
He said in one of his videos that this would be worth alot to bullet manufacturers.

I almost bought one but changed my mind. Moving forward I am trying to simplify the reloading process, not make it more complicated.

Hopefully sierra and berger start doing something like this on their product lines so I can lust over more projectiles that are nearly impossible to find in stock.