Anyone tried Chinchaga Bullets?

300 ATips shoot great for me. Can't say that they shoot flatter or better than the Berger 300s tho.
If Berger came out with a 400gr .375 cal Or similar I'd be all over those also. I wouldn't have to worry about the dreaded Berger being to soft if you hit bone when launching a 360 plus grain chunk lol. Even if it loses half it weight it's still big. Or pencil through is still .375 hole.

If Berger came out with a 400gr .375 cal Or similar I'd be all over those also. I wouldn't have to worry about the dreaded Berger being to soft if you hit bone when launching a 360 plus grain chunk lol. Even if it loses half it weight it's still big. Or pencil through is still .375 hole.
Sure wish Berger followed thru with that 329 they advertised briefly. Kinda looked forward to it.

I had been sending Berger, Hornady, and Sierra an email very regularly about this for the past few years. After a while they didn't respond or even acknowledge my requests.😂 I still sent them. Glad Hornady came through, I think what was (maybe is as the jury is still out) missing was a heavy high BC cup-n-core .375 cal bullet. I told them that the first to make such bullets would sell a crap ton of them. If it works for ELR target and also does well on game to a favorable range, then it is a success in my book.

I 💯 percent agree. I've said that forever. I run light fast hammers in most my stuff because if I need more bc or range I use a bigger round. Not the case with the .375 and although I can really stretch out my 400gr laser it would be cool to have a mag full of ammo instead of single feed. And if it got better bc for mule plus shots why wouldn't I try. I actually gave up waiting on even the atip and forgot till you just brought it back up.

Planning a 375 Yukon build and can't decide on the bullet choice. Does anyone have the specs for the .375 325gr. Bullet? Length, G1 & G7, recommended twist rate?

Thanks in advance.