Anyone tried Chinchaga Bullets?

Just wanted to say Dale is awesome. He worked with me making 7mm 155gr flat nose bullets for my 7-30 Waters. Not a great long range gun but he sent me prototypes and we discussed cannelure location and then he built me 500 custom bullets. Much better than shooting my rare 139gr hornady's. unfortunately I have not shot anything but paper with these.

I'm watching very closely for the heavy .375 bc. I had kirby run the 400gr lazer for now. But it turned my rig into a single shot. These should allow me to fill the magazine. Just hope o don't have to big of jump to the lands for these. The 375gr lazer did not like the jump and was far less accurate than the 400. Which is fine for me as the 400 stabilized just fine at range out of my 9 twist.

Just wanted to say Dale is awesome. He worked with me making 7mm 155gr flat nose bullets for my 7-30 Waters. Not a great long range gun but he sent me prototypes and we discussed cannelure location and then he built me 500 custom bullets. Much better than shooting my rare 139gr hornady's. unfortunately I have not shot anything but paper with these.
I wouldn't have spent the time on that round, or a tubular magazine. Well, there isn't that much more recoil to a 307 Win. unless you are a girly man. LOL

Well not a Girly man but my kids like to shoot the 7-30. I gues to impress around here I have to talk about my 26 Nosler. I have lots of guns some old some new. All interesting. I thought we were discussing Dale anyhow.

Posted this info a couple months back on another thread but here ya go:
I ran the 375 grain out of my 10" twist .375 Snipetac @ 3125 fps (I believe) and had GREAT accuracy out past 800. The three groups I fired at 800 averaged 1/4 moa. Shot it past 1300 in Colorado on rocks but didn't get an elk. So back home I smacked a whitetail buck at over 400 yards with a quartering to shot that impacted right at the front shoulder/neck junction. About took the shoulder and leg off. Left a hole I could run my fist into and penetrated a little over a foot. The bullet came apart, only found one piece that may have been 150 grains.
Sent Dale the pictures and described the shot. He said he may need to make the jackets thicker. I told him that I use this rifle for really long range hunting and don't doubt the bullets would expand at the lower velocity associated with those long ranges...don't touch anything. I just needed to kill something with it, it won't be used at those "close" distances again.

Posted this info a couple months back on another thread but here ya go:
I ran the 375 grain out of my 10" twist .375 Snipetac @ 3125 fps (I believe) and had GREAT accuracy out past 800. The three groups I fired at 800 averaged 1/4 moa. Shot it past 1300 in Colorado on rocks but didn't get an elk. So back home I smacked a whitetail buck at over 400 yards with a quartering to shot that impacted right at the front shoulder/neck junction. About took the shoulder and leg off. Left a hole I could run my fist into and penetrated a little over a foot. The bullet came apart, only found one piece that may have been 150 grains.
Sent Dale the pictures and described the shot. He said he may need to make the jackets thicker. I told him that I use this rifle for really long range hunting and don't doubt the bullets would expand at the lower velocity associated with those long ranges...don't touch anything. I just needed to kill something with it, it won't be used at those "close" distances again.
Thanks for the info
The expansion at lower velocities is what I am most interested in.

My Snipetac loves the 375 grains, I've been running them @ .8 G1 BC. They shoot great from both my 30" & 36" barrels out to the 1225 meters I've shot them. I did recently have a bad experience with the 325 grainers, they wouldn't stay in a 2 foot group at 100. Got them from a fellow member here, he said he was having some problems with them too. I wouldn't mind running some of the 435's. Wondering how fast I could get them in the 36" barrel.