Anyone interested in a Sept 2006 Caribou hunt?

Marc, just got home and this is what he sent me. Also have some photos but will have to get them up when I have some more time. He is also working on a price for me I told him I wanted a special price for us.
TODD

Hi Todd ,

Just came back from the tundra ( Sunday morning )
This past season was the best year for big bulls ever !!!!!
If you put a group of 12 guests I will get you up here for free buddy !!!
And you will have the camp to yourself !!
I shot a 365 B&C non typical and a 335 P&Y the last week of the season
outstanding year !!!!

I may be interested, sounds like fun. Would everyone be flying or driving? I live in MT, someone driving through here to get there? We could car pool!
Let me know the final costs.
Magic

Here are some pics from this year that Marc sent me. I should have a price from him tonight.
bull30.jpg

bull10.jpg

bull20.jpg

OK here are the prices for the hunt, unfortunatly we caught the price increase due to fuel costs. I have booked my hunt and will wait for dates to see who all is interested so we can set dates that work for all.

Please let me know if you are interested as we need to get your deposit in and again we need 12 people to fill the camp

TODD Here's your final prices for a fly-in package per hunter : MARC

If booked by 31/10/2005 $5495.00 usd ( we need a deposit to confirm )
After 31/10/2005 $5745.00 usd

That includes : ------ Air transportation ( round trip ) from any major US city
------ Shuttle between airport and hotel
------ 1 night stay at the Hilton Hotel in Mtl on the way up
------ 1x3 package hunt
------ Fishing and small game hunting ( need to purchase the licence )
------ Caribou licence ( 2 tags )
------ 1 night stay at the Hilton Hotel in Mtl on the way down
------ repackaging in boxes of your antlers for air transportation
------ All appicable taxes

NOT INCLUDED ------ Meat processing $85.00 usd/animal ( most of our fly-in guest don't bring back the meat with them )
------ Tips to the staff ( statisticaly over the years $125.00 per animal for your guide and $30.00 for the cook )
------ airlines fees for transportations of game to final destination ( unless it's a book animal , we will pay
back the fees for the antler's transportation when we get the paperwork from B&c or P&Y )
------ Small game , fishing or black bear licence
------ Special Airport taxes ( if any )
------ Gun registration fees by the Canadian gouverment

Am wondering if any of you are interested in this hunt, this way I can get brochures and such for you, also can have Marc send you a DVD and if you would like talk to him directly.

Yes, my buddy and I are interested. Send me brochures and DVD. Is it a hard hunt, lots of walking in mountains?
Magic City Tackle
2107 E Echo Dr
Billings, MT 59105

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.