Reduced hunts due to Hurricane anyone interested??????

bigbearhunter

These are hunts that had to be refunded because of the huricane, if you are interested let me know.
Thanks
TODD

Ranch #1 1 buck, 1 doe, 1 hog, 1 turkey
Price $2000.00 for your groups /lodging/ guides/ stand hunt
This is 3 full days of hunting...come the day before and hunt three days and leave on the morning of the fifth day.
(this is stand hunting/NO MEALS)
This land is awesome. It's 640 acres and I'm taking only four(4) bucks off it. Many ponds ... lots of cover ... good food ... 1/2 mile from the clear fork of the brazos river...feeders/ stands/new/ food plots...turkey, deer, quail, hogs/ ducks/ it's awesome.....next to NAIL RANCH......nailranch.com

Ranch #2 1 buck, 1 doe, 1 hog, 1 turkey
Price $2750.00 lodging/meals/guide to stands/
This is a three day hunt....arrive hunt three days and leave at end of third day.... This hunt is on eight (8) thousand acres.....lodging is new .... good food .... stands are in good shape .... 7 miles of brazos river.... food plots....feeders...
last season 5 bucks over 150 class and 1 buck that scored 170 2/8. ONLY 10 HUNTS FOR ENTIRE SEASON>>>>

We had to refund all the hunts for this year due to the fact that the hurricane hit LA, MS, and GA and all our hunters were coming from those states and were friends of each other and have been hunting with us for a few years.....It was the only thing to do.... this is a great place with awesome deer and large numbers of deer.... last year during a Feb hog hunt I had one hunter with 45 deer in front of him at once and twenty of them were bucks and 5 were definite shooters....by the way ... he killed a 530 lb hog.....

Dates? Where is this located? I am not familiar with the names, I am in Santa Fe till April. Thanks

sorry for the delay have been gone, the area is throckmorton and seymour areas. I have hunted this area and we have a sponsored hunt there in Dec. There are some big deer in this area
Todd

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.