Anyone ever get banned from a forum?

Been on both sides of the question and admin is in a difficult position in these days. Some will not fit the forum and some come to start trouble. At the end of the day you move on and do what's necessary to keep the peace. All sites have rules to follow............

That's my biggest complaint about this Forum any more, a first time reloader asks a simple question an 15 posts later if he doesn't have a AMP annealer and a Forester Coax and Redding dies he just wasting his time
Its one of the first ways to turn new comer's to the sport away, we all started once........

That's my biggest complaint about this Forum any more, a first time reloader asks a simple question an 15 posts later if he doesn't have a AMP annealer and a Forester Coax and Redding dies he just wasting his time
Wish you would have told me this 40 years ago would have saved me a lot of money I still don't have any of what you have listed. David

I have been banned from 2 forums:

Objecting to statements made by multi-awarded, authority, expert moderator.

Taking exception to massive hoarding of components for resale and dutifully complying to oath to report same.

Of note:

This executive Presidential order has since been obliterated by the present regime.

I have never directed or made lewd or offensive comments to any person on-line. I don't like to see primers going for $350/1000.

We all get hit with enticing ads to spend money - its just in the nature of our free and open economy. I dutifully scan this stuff and evaluate its usefulness and then decide to get out my credit card. I spend lots of $ each year on gun stuff and should I be in business to harvest some of the $$ out there I would be advertising on forums.

I got kicked out of a 6th grade nature club when they found out that I legally hunted. I prefer to be nice, but....

Hopeful for 2024.

Looks like I opened an existing wound for many...SORRY.
My point is that the forum in question is biased to their monetary contributors that can do no wrong.
I got called a troll by one, and he did not like me pulling him up on it seeing as though he posts on every single thread with meaningless irrelevant BS every day. He reported my reply to him as Hostile...what was his reply calling me a troll, gentle persuasion.
Even his advice is 50 years in the past.
Anyway, I'm babbling.

Cheers.

Edited. My phone keeps deleting sentences.

Last edited:
My point is that the forum in question is biased to their monetary contributors that can do no wrong.
I got called a troll by one, and he did not like me pulling him up on it seeing as though he posts on every single thread with meaningless irrelevant BS every day. He reported my reply to him as H
Anyway, I'm babbling.

Cheers.

you're fine Magnum . wear it like a badge of honor .

I got called a troll by one, and he did not like me pulling him up on it seeing as though he posts on every single thread with meaningless irrelevant BS every day. He reported my reply to him as Hostile...what was his reply calling me a troll, gentle persuasion.
Anyway, I'm babbling.

Cheers.

Edited. My phone keeps deleting sentences.
You've gotta be talking about AS