Anyone ever hear of Dowdle Sports?

I found some ballistic tips there. Paid with a card. Everything was a go. Three weeks went by and no bullets. Went on line and checked using the order number. Dowdle didn't show anything on that transaction number. Couldn't contact them. Fortunately, there were no charges on my bank statement.

I found an online link to them selling 7mm accubonds in 160 (which is like trying to find a unicorn), so I ordered some. After a month I got an automated email saying there was an error in their inventory and they couldnt fill the order....

They still have the link up showing it in stock and allowing you to place an order, so I'm sure other google-using people are doing the same thing I did.....makes me think they are just gathering people's CC info and selling on the dark web. Sketchy....

Talk about unicorns, I keep searching for 260gr .375 Accubonds. They're bad medicine for big boars and really make the 375 a blast to shoot! HA!

I stopped in at a LGS in a town we were passing through. Looking for some Sierria bullets. They suggested Dowdle Sports. Looks legit,but never heard of them.
I ordered some 7MM WSM Brass from them. They showed stock, charged my card and no brass arrived. Fought with them a year to get my money back.

I would email them before purchasing anything. I tried calling and their message says due to the volume of orders they aren't handling customer service over the phone.

Would like to add, THANKS to everyone who took the time to reply to this post. I was doing "due diligence" and ran across this thread. Was looking for .35 Remington brass. They showed the brass in stock, so....started looking for reviews. And....here we are not making any purchases from this company. Thanks again..............

I found an online link to them selling 7mm accubonds in 160 (which is like trying to find a unicorn), so I ordered some. After a month I got an automated email saying there was an error in their inventory and they couldnt fill the order....

They still have the link up showing it in stock and allowing you to place an order, so I'm sure other google-using people are doing the same thing I did.....makes me think they are just gathering people's CC info and selling on the dark web. Sketchy....

Did same thing. One month got email.

Recent Posts