Anyone ever hear of Dowdle Sports?

Critter Picker

I stopped in at a LGS in a town we were passing through. Looking for some Sierria bullets. They suggested Dowdle Sports. Looks legit,but never heard of them.

I would steer clear. Everything I researched about them proved a dead end. I sent them a basic question using their contact information about a product and they never got back to me. Plus their prices seemed more like 2019 BC (before covid).

Forgot to mention, they seem to have stuff in stock on the website that nobody else has had in stock for months. Definitely way too many red flags.

I found an online link to them selling 7mm accubonds in 160 (which is like trying to find a unicorn), so I ordered some. After a month I got an automated email saying there was an error in their inventory and they couldnt fill the order....

They still have the link up showing it in stock and allowing you to place an order, so I'm sure other google-using people are doing the same thing I did.....makes me think they are just gathering people's CC info and selling on the dark web. Sketchy....

I found an online link to them selling 7mm accubonds in 160 (which is like trying to find a unicorn), so I ordered some. After a month I got an automated email saying there was an error in their inventory and they couldnt fill the order....

They still have the link up showing it in stock and allowing you to place an order, so I'm sure other google-using people are doing the same thing I did.....makes me think they are just gathering people's CC info and selling on the dark web. Sketchy....

I was afraid of that. Did you get a refund?

Avoid!
TN Secretary of State, Business Listings have them as - "Inactive - Dissolved (Administrative)", filing date 12/23/1955. BBB ratings 1 star - lots of problems with non-delivery. Google Maps show nothing for Dowdle Sports in Memphis TN.

Recent Posts