worst forum ever!!!

remingtonman_25_06

I happened to stuble upon this site called coyotegods.com Just a forum about plain old yote hunting and calling. I was pretty stoked when I found it as I am wanting to be a better caller. But man oh man, those guys are *****$ is all I can say. They dont like new people what so ever, they think I'm full of sh** for being able to shoot 700-800 yards with a factory rifle. Just not very friendly people at all. They've already called me a liar, un-intelligent, and should go to predatormasters.com where I'd seem to "fit in better." Just thought Id let you all know.

Dont feel too bad about it,I was kicked off the shortmag site.I made a post about my wife taking a deer with a berger bullet and had it deleted by the administrator.After I made a comment about the sites narrow mindedness on another forum,one of shortmags moderators must have saw it and I was promptly banned.Absolutely no humor and censorship against anything they know nothing about.

Yah I was promply banned today, oh well. I let them know about there narrow mindness as well. I went in there with an open mind about calling coyotes. I told them I somtimes had to make up for my calling ability with my shooting ability. I said I practice out to 700-800 regularly, never did I state anywhere I shot anythign that far untill they asked. I told them 775 yard was my personal longest confirmed kill with a 300 RUM and 200g SMK. Then they went off about winging shots at that distance and not knowing what I was doing and just "walking" shots in. They asked how I saw where my shots landed. I said either a spotter or a muzzle brake you idiots. Then they went into the whole, deer rifles aren't coyote rifles and anybody that shoots a yote with a deer gun is ignorant because they leave big holes and thats just so wrong to do to a yote. Thats another thing that got there panties in a wad "yote" they think its down grading or something. I got the whole ethics deal as well. Then I got the whole can of worms opened on Long range shooting, if I knew how many inches my bullet dropped at 775, If I even knew hor far 775 yards was. They guy tried telling me there was no range out to 800 yards in Hermiston. I told him no SHi* its a private ground which I have access to and I made my own range with a rangefinder and steel targets. I just really couldn't believe how ignorant they were is all. Thanks for the link JD, I'll be checking that out for sure!!

i guess i have a little hindsight here but you don't have to go any farther than the name of the forum to see what you're getting into. coyote"GODS" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

i didnt see where u came in with anything offensive. thats how most people are in this world. "know-it-all" is the term i believe..... they already "know" everything there is, so why would they ever need to listen to anyone else or read a book on the subject? that guy writing the book doesnt know a thing anyway, right? *******.....

let em be what they are.

What a bunch of @$$holes!!! I like how they started throwing ballistics out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I'd just forget about it. People like that don't even deserve to be argued with.

Remingtonman_25_06
Now we could all get on our long range pedestals but then it would be like them getting on the calling pedestals now wouldn't it.
You believe a dead yote is the goal,so do I for that matter but the owner of that site believes a yote and the English language should respect them by calling them coyote(their a varmint-get over it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.He believes also that they should be called in close and shot with a round that allows the best pelt to be recovered,every pelt!
All you gave them was long range and that ain't gona fly there any better than very long range flue around here.Its an real ethical thing for them and you ain't gonna learn much from them by pushing the issue.
Cant say as I like that site much but it does have a lot of good info,just like a lot of other sites on the net.The way you posted you where a troll and not welcomed so don't post,just read the interesting posts and move on.
You don't have to agree with someone to learn from them.....

Yah I thought it was pretty funny too, untill they just kept going on and on about the ballistics and range type of thing. He kept asking me if I could even see a coyote at 800 yards. I was like well, yah I can, if I cant see it, I sure in the hell cant shoot it. I'm sure if you guys go over there and read it, you'll all get a kick out of it. Im sure I said some things I shouldn't have at the end there, but oh well. Those guys are just plain a**holes in my book.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts