Any bullet other than Nosler

And I thought Bergers were high!!!

But, you can't treat every rifle like a kid. Rifle - "I don't like that and I*m not eating it." Me - "Eat it anyway, it's good for you." Just don't work in my rifles...

Attachments

• IMG_0146.jpeg
    IMG_0146.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 147
Deer only…..several good ones, but would prefer a bullet "slightly" tougher than the "run of the mill" cup and core! I'suggest one of the bonded, a Partition, or the tried and true Hornady Interlock.

If anything larger, tougher than deer…..go mono! I've had very good luck with Barnes since the early '90's! memtb

Last edited:
For the 6.5PRC, I would look at availabilty.
Sierra 140 TGKs and Berger 140 Hybs are both plentiful right now. Buy 1k of either and you are set for a while. Both kill extremely well.

For the 7RM, there are plenty of Bergers out there. If you have a 1:9", the 184 Hyb should shoot great. It is my go-to for elk since the 180s were absent for so long. Plenty of Berger 140 VLDs available if you want screaming fast too.

Where are you finding them? I understand Hornady stopped production.

That may not actually be the case.

Where are you finding them? I understand Hornady stopped production.
Midsouth had the 154's a few weeks ago and I got 2 boxes. I haven't seen any 139's in a while and it's a shame cause they are a great little known bullet. I will be working on a load with the 154's eventually.
Edited to add MS still have 154 interbond in stock.